New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just had a sausage roll in the ground and a couple of Neck Oils.

I have made peace with the fact that in order to get a beer at HT I'm going to either miss the last few mins of the first half and first few mins of the second. Not ideal but I can't see anything changing.

I have made peace with the fact that in order to get a beer at HT I'm going to either miss the last few mins of the first half and first few mins of the second. Not ideal but I can't see anything changing.
I've given up on a half time pint. Learnt my lesson when I missed Harry's goal against the scum at Wembley just after half time in Feb 2018.

I've given up on a half time pint. Learnt my lesson when I missed Harry's goal against the scum at Wembley just after half time in Feb 2018.

Yeah my brother missed that one too (HT whizz) whilst I was comfortably in my seat!

I pop to the loo during the game, missed a few goals doing this but the way at it I go to plenty of games so will see more than enough goals to make up for the ones I actually miss.

It was much worse at the old place.

I'm in block 250 and pretty much every half time I've managed to walk out on the whistle, go down to the market place and get a beer in no time. My experience is a LOT better than the old Lane/Wembley experience!

I'm in block 250 and pretty much every half time I've managed to walk out on the whistle, go down to the market place and get a beer in no time. My experience is a LOT better than the old Lane/Wembley experience!
I guess it depends a lot on how close you are to an exit.

Same.

Might try the £5 boneless Jerk Chicken and rice in Park Lane next time..,.
If you like Carribean food try Jerkys in Upper Edmonton in my opinion the best in the area and much better than Brown Eagle. Portions are good and the lady's that work there are cool. The gaff is just before the gilpin pub.

Anyone else slightly miss the bright blue seats of the old White Hart Lane ?

A brighter shade of blue at the new gaf would really make it absolutely perfect.

I’m aware that I’m really picking at things here.... I mean we could be discussing painting a running track.

A brighter shade of blue at the new gaf would really make it absolutely perfect.

I’m aware that I’m really picking at things here.... I mean we could be discussing painting a running track.

Nope. I prefer the darker blue, the other shade more reminiscent of *shudder* the Chavs.

If I'm honest, it's a right dive. Chicken is greasy as fuck, not worth queuing, been with people who have shit through an eye of a needle following a visit.

Browns is my main place for grub just a couple of doors up. Havn't been since we've got back home, getting pangs just thinking about it.
Chicken Express - Lordship Lane, near the junction with the Roundway.
Superb - and mega portions of chips.

No, not all. It was the wrong shade of blue, a historical error. Probably that shade was off the shelf and a bit cheaper when the West Stand was built.

Well, you could do without, is it going to kill you not to have a drink for 45 minutes?

Back
Top Bottom