New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wasnt sure where best to post this.

My Season Ticket waiting list number has just changed, I guess after the "churn" of this seasons sales.

I have gone from 13,850 down to 13,000. Am quite surprised it is that little and pretty sure is the smallest jump I have seen. Probably due to the New Stadium affect.
I believe next year will be the biggest jump for you. We hardly had any games in the new stadium with last year's ticket. To most (including my family) the refund from last year covers most of this season's ticket so easy decision to renew. Next year when it's not so new and prices jump some will decide to release theirs. Can see you jumping 5k places, maybe more.

Another season, another set of questions.

Transferring tickets at the end of last season was easy. Just needed an account then to accept the ticket transfer from the primary holder, even if it was a concession to adult - simple

Does anyone know how this season will work? I'm happy to go to mid-week games on my Mum's ticket as at 72 she doesn't fancy it. I will take her to games when travelling can be done more at her own speed.

My cousins are Spurs so am likely to go with them but trying to understand how transferring and paying for tickets will work. I'm not on any official mailing list so haven't seen anything about it yet.

Ideally I would like to sit down with my family, look at the fixture list and plan who is going when, and who is available to take my Mum.

Thanks for any insights.

I believe next year will be the biggest jump for you. We hardly had any games in the new stadium with last year's ticket. To most (including my family) the refund from last year covers most of this season's ticket so easy decision to renew. Next year when it's not so new and prices jump some will decide to release theirs. Can see you jumping 5k places, maybe more.

Hmm, well I sort of thought this at first. But, it is now more easier than ever to exchange your ticket, which means some may just think keep it and do exchanges for each game.

The other factor is "ghost" season ticket holders. I have seen a couple of instances in the last few weeks where people are basically selling their ST to someone. So, they still own the ST ticket, but another person pays for and uses it. I was quite shocked how open one lady was about it on a facebook Spurs site. Quite clearly against the Club rules. I know that is only a couple I have seen, but I am not on a lot of Spurs sites and I suspect most doing this would be very quiet about it.

First stadium tours start on Monday 15th mate. My guess is the first week or two already sold out.

Obviously today you can see a bit from the outside access south possum etc but it's a bit limited
I looked the other week for me and a mate - earliest date free was in September!

Hmm, well I sort of thought this at first. But, it is now more easier than ever to exchange your ticket, which means some may just think keep it and do exchanges for each game.

The other factor is "ghost" season ticket holders. I have seen a couple of instances in the last few weeks where people are basically selling their ST to someone. So, they still own the ST ticket, but another person pays for and uses it. I was quite shocked how open one lady was about it on a facebook Spurs site. Quite clearly against the Club rules. I know that is only a couple I have seen, but I am not on a lot of Spurs sites and I suspect most doing this would be very quiet about it.

Wow, the 'ghost' ticket thing is insane... A few selfish people are going to ruin it for everyone... again.

My situation is my there are three season tickets in my family, one is a youth so travelling to mid-week games is not possible with school next day. One is my Mum who needs lots of time to get across London. This means others in the family will pick-up the slack.

Whilst this isn't really how Spurs want it to work it's a great way of uniting the family... I'm hoping the ticket exchange will make the process easy without encouraging people to take advantage of it. Just wondered if anyone knew the process for this year?

Whilst this isn't really how Spurs want it to work it's a great way of uniting the family... I'm hoping the ticket exchange will make the process easy without encouraging people to take advantage of it. Just wondered if anyone knew the process for this year?

Ticket exchange and ticket share will be in operation again, but with at least one change; it will now be possible for Gold ST holders to sell home cup ties on the exchange (I'm not sure if they will also be transferrable on share, but I don't see why they wouldn't be). I'm not sure what will happen with concession tickets on share though; last season a concession ticket could be shared with an adult without paying the difference, but I'd be surprised if it stayed like that as it would be open to misuse and effectively mean a half priced season ticket if every match was shared with an adult.

Yay! Just won a prize from the Spurs:
"Thank you for renewing for the 2019/20 season. You were automatically entered into this competition.

You have won up to two tickets to be on one of our very first Guided Stadium Tours of our stadium as part of an exclusive Members-only weekend with One Hotspur Moments.

Our 90-minute Guided Stadium Tour will take visitors behind-the-scenes of our world-class stadium, giving exclusive access to First Team areas.

There are 22 tour times available to book for FREE across 13 and 14 July. Each tour time has a limited capacity, therefore bookings are on
first-come-first-served basis."

My daughter had already bought us 2 tickets, but we were saving them until the place is up & running properly. So, I can invite someone else for the next one!

I NEVER win stuff!
Bribery for sandwich-gate...

This been the way for years now. Ever since there has been a waiting list. People move, have kids, change jobs etc etc, they know they can’t just let the ticket go. So hire it out,so to speak.

ENIC have created a product with a huge level of demand - and especially now.

And I guess these days with social media everywhere sometimes people are a bit more blatant.
I wonder what the club would do if they caught them out on Facebook etc??

Ticket exchange and ticket share will be in operation again, but with at least one change; it will now be possible for Gold ST holders to sell home cup ties on the exchange (I'm not sure if they will also be transferrable on share, but I don't see why they wouldn't be). I'm not sure what will happen with concession tickets on share though; last season a concession ticket could be shared with an adult without paying the difference, but I'd be surprised if it stayed like that as it would be open to misuse and effectively mean a half priced season ticket if every match was shared with an adult.

Yes there is certainly a chance people might misuse it, saying that you can't get a concession ST unless you are eligible anyway... maybe there wont be much misuse? I'll happily pay the difference... Is there a way to find out what the process is for this season?

just called the ticket office... they said the process for share will be pretty much the same process as last year, maybe with a small tweak but it should be confirmed towards the end of the week. I was told there may or may not be a charge for an adult taking a concession ticket (I think there should be and happy to pay).

This all sounds positive, I just want to be able to take my Dad's ticket so I can take my Mum and sit next to her

That's all the local businesses need - yet another competitor. Still if it means more money in the coffers towards another new signing, then so be it.
Yes I know, they will have to sell a lot of coffee and yoghurt to pay for him, but every little bit helps, allegedly.

I think you have to consider this is part of the Stadium Tour experience, the tour finishes in the gift shop and there's a cafe at the end too, it's inevitable.

It's not much but it isn't open on match days, so if you're going to the game those local businesses won't suffer then.

Capacity increase application lodged to increase by 138 extra seats to 62,200:

Click on the Williamson PDF to see the letter that was sent yesterday. It seems like the extra seating will be added based on the sightlines being OK behind the big screens in all four corners of the stadium.

Doc: POP-4494-PLN-GA-0158 has the areas where the increases will happen circled in red for anyone interested in checking it out.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we have a link up with Live Nation or similar for concerts ? Just curious as to if any of the major acts will play the new stadium next summer given that Wembley is out due to Euro 2020.

Cheers.

Does anyone know if we have a link up with Live Nation or similar for concerts ? Just curious as to if any of the major acts will play the new stadium next summer given that Wembley is out due to Euro 2020.

Cheers.
Only thing I can add to this conversation is that there once were rumors about AEG (not the appliances brand) becoming a véry involved sponsor of the new stadium. So this type of partnership has been discussed before

Back
Top Bottom