New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will they have to take their boots off before walking on the locker room carpet?

Perhaps they wipe the astroturf off their boots before they walk back in?

giphy.gif

Wasnt sure where best to post this.

My Season Ticket waiting list number has just changed, I guess after the "churn" of this seasons sales.

I have gone from 13,850 down to 13,000. Am quite surprised it is that little and pretty sure is the smallest jump I have seen. Probably due to the New Stadium affect.

My Season Ticket waiting list number has just changed, I guess after the "churn" of this seasons sales.

I have gone from 13,850 down to 13,000. Am quite surprised it is that little and pretty sure is the smallest jump I have seen. Probably due to the New Stadium affect.

I’d guess that’s the amount of non renewals from people on the waiting list.

My mate is high up on the waiting list and not been offered an ST.

Unless they have chosen not to offer any new STs this season.......

Nephew has moved from roughly 31500 to around 28500.
So definitely linked to members not renewing their ST waiting list one Hotspur memberships.

Last edited:
Hi guys

Some of you might remember me from your Europa League days. Fiorentina fan from Italy here, that also became a Spurs fan after our matches some years ago.

Quick question. I am in London today. Just finished my work day. Is it possible to visit the new stadium in the evening?

Last edited:
You have to go a long way to beat a freshly baked packet of Tesco jam doughnuts. 69p for 5. It's hard not to eat the entire packet in one go, don't you think?

Edit - They also offer the equally delicious apple, custard and chocolate varieties.
Must resist, must resist...
You Bastard Chubbs.
:adewtf::dierpochhug:

Hi guys

Some of you might remember me from your Europa League days. Fiorentina fan from Italy here, that also became a Spurs fan after our matches some years ago.

Quick question. I am in London today. Just finished my work day. Is it possible to visit the new stadium in the evening?

The stadium is not open at the moment but it's still pretty stunning on the High Road, the official tours start next week but I reckon they'll be quite booked out:

Bookings for Guided Stadium Tours now open | Tottenham Hotspur

The club shop is pretty impressive but it closes at 5pm, so you'll just see the outside tonight.

Hi guys

First stadium tours start on Monday 15th mate. My guess is the first week or two already sold out.

Obviously today you can see a bit from the outside access south possum etc but it's a bit limited

That’s interesting, I’ve gone from 49k to 40k.

Bloody women comes round my street every day with her 'devils' temptations ... in case you're wondering 13 baht is about 30p ...........

617fc9e04cf77e774b512de8c0d03fa0.jpg

I was reading about fat Buddhist monks being gifted food, generally sweet things, in Thailand the other week.

That photo illustrates why they are getting so fat.

That’s some hardcore diabetes right there.

That’s interesting, I’ve gone from 49k to 40k.

So going on my nephews change in position that means between 31.5k and 49k on the waiting list about 7k decided not to renew..... about 40% thought not worth it.

I do wonder if they will offer any new STs this season though.
Clearly demand there from members and a lot of ST holders using ticket exchange already.

Back
Top Bottom