New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got another email about stadium tours. Anyone booked one yet? I'll almost certainly do it with my daughter at some point.
I wanna do it, but some of the upper levels aren't covered on the tour until August, so I'd rather wait until more of the stadium is available. It's unlikely I'll be in London on a non match day during the season, so will probably end up waiting until next summer now

The same Microsoft that plagiarised apple of the original windows gui and somehow won the court case and then went on to infringe and contest nearly every anti-competition law to bully and sustain their monopoly on the home computer / software industry across the globe

You have strange hero’s for your paragons of virtue
they didn't plagiarise Apple they both copied Xerox.

They did a load of anti competition stuff as did Apple

they didn't plagiarise Apple they both copied Xerox.

giphy.gif

I don't know how he did it but Gates went from evil to angel with Jobs going the other way. Right now Gates is one of the best dudes out there - perhaps having a fuckton of money helps.
Made his mission to wipe out polio. Funded development of a device that produces potable water from shit. Whatever people think of his business practices dude has his head screwed on

Made his mission to wipe out polio. Funded development of a device that produces potable water from shit. Whatever people think of his business practices dude has his head screwed on
All he needs to do now is see the light and give us all his money.

🤨
Tottenham are spending £1m on upgrading their players' lounge at the new stadium - only two months after opening. (Sun)
Ridiculous misdirection of funds! We could have had Bale for nearly three weeks or Modric for over a month with that money.

Edit - The Sun reckons it's the ladies' lounge - and they've been bending their hubbies' ears lol

Back
Top Bottom