New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was a couple of night clubs in there too, right..?

I remember seeing Pop Will Eat Itself (& Sensor) at an alternative night there in the early 90s....

Don't think I ever saw PWEI, but I do remember seeing both The Sandkings and Ned's Atomic Dustbin as support for The Wonderstuff around the same time. Halcyon Days.

Just seen it would have been 23rd October '89. One of the best gigs I've ever been to. Front row, squashed up against the angle of the barrier to the right of centre.

Last edited:
Don't think I ever saw PWEI, but I do remember seeing both The Sandkings and Ned's Atomic Dustbin as support for The Wonderstuff around the same time. Halcyon Days.

Stourbridge mafia, innit...... :D

Got a copy of this knocking about somewhere:

Amazon product ASIN 1897783000
Also, just seen this:

IMG_0276.jpg

I'd have gone if I'd have known about it in time....

Clint's doing way too nicely for himself to go back to being at loggerheads with Graham sadly.

I thought the stadium was partnering with William Hill to do betting within the stadium. I don't know, I tend to get on the horses rather than football.

Now, I know that the food outlets are all cashless in the new stadium, but is the spurs store the same? My niece is saving up her pocket money ready for when we go so that she can splurge on Kane stuff, but she doesn't have a bank card yet.
Does she have a membership? You can load money onto that.

Does she have a membership? You can load money onto that.

That's good to know actually, thanks. It won't help us for the Inter game because we're not members yet, but we will be joining so it'll help for the rest of the season.
Do you know if its topped up online or in the Spurs stores? I can get to the Harlow and Chelmsford stores very easily so it would be handy if we can top up in the shops.

That's good to know actually, thanks. It won't help us for the Inter game because we're not members yet, but we will be joining so it'll help for the rest of the season.
Do you know if its topped up online or in the Spurs stores? I can get to the Harlow and Chelmsford stores very easily so it would be handy if we can top up in the shops.
Not sure,to be honest. Sorry :)

I thought the stadium was partnering with William Hill to do betting within the stadium. I don't know, I tend to get on the horses rather than football.

Now, I know that the food outlets are all cashless in the new stadium, but is the spurs store the same? My niece is saving up her pocket money ready for when we go so that she can splurge on Kane stuff, but she doesn't have a bank card yet.

Great to hear we have another generation of Yidettes comin' through. :tobyarm:

So my pal has got me a ticket for block 212 for the live CL final viewing , can’t find out much about this area , it’s on the west just next to the dug out, looking forward to seeing a new area of the stadium

The club have sold out the CL screening, they are now looking at opening some of the hospitality areas previous not considered ...

For those lucky enough to be going there will be additional supplies of food and drink over and above the normal EPL levels ... it's going to be one massive party ....

The club have sold out the CL screening, they are now looking at opening some of the hospitality areas previous not considered ...

For those lucky enough to be going there will be additional supplies of food and drink over and above the normal EPL levels ... it's going to be one massive party ....
what is the best corporate block?

what is the best corporate block?
Not sure what was original sold and what's now going to be offered, worth giving the club a ring if you're interested. My guess it would be the high end stuff, they were going to just open the bars and food vendors, Now I'm told all the restaurants will be open as well ...

Whatever you think about DL he knows how to make a quid ... 60,000 Spurs fans paying a tenner each doesn't sound a lot - 600k - but have 60,000 Spurs fans paying another 30 quid each on food and drink ... suddenly you're looking at over a couple of million ... all just to watch a few big TVs ...

By contrast Liverpool were offering 11,000 tickets across three different screening venues (not Anfield) there are still tickets on general sale at all three ....

Thanks for the heads up. Nabbed my group seats in Block 003.

I presume the "Lower East side" bar will be open? And will it be restricted to people in that block?

Back
Top Bottom