New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anybody know if there’s a bookies in the stadium?

Happy to be proven otherwise but from what I remember I don't recall seeing one, mainly stayed on levels 2 and 3 of the south stand. I did wander around after the Huddersfield game and don't remember seeing one. Wi-Fi and mobile reception is good in there if you've got an online account though.

I thought the stadium was partnering with William Hill to do betting within the stadium. I don't know, I tend to get on the horses rather than football.

Now, I know that the food outlets are all cashless in the new stadium, but is the spurs store the same? My niece is saving up her pocket money ready for when we go so that she can splurge on Kane stuff, but she doesn't have a bank card yet.

I thought the stadium was partnering with William Hill to do betting within the stadium. I don't know, I tend to get on the horses rather than football.

Now, I know that the food outlets are all cashless in the new stadium, but is the spurs store the same? My niece is saving up her pocket money ready for when we go so that she can splurge on Kane stuff, but she doesn't have a bank card yet.
Take the cash from her and use your own card. You could probably get away with charging her a 5% exchange fee.

On second thoughts, start at 10% and negotiate downwards, if necessary.

Sorry, what was that. I read 'take the cash from her' then couldn't understand the rest. 😂

Thanks mummy mummy I'll get something sorted for her before we go. I've got a pre-paid card that I can give to load up and use herself, or I can just take the cash from her and pay with my google pay.

If they ever do another stadium show in the UK. surely it'll be a return to Wembley? I'm surprised they didn't do a 20th anniversary Summerslam in 2007 actually

What happened in 87?

(Major show will never happen again cos the time differences means the US live audience shrinks massively.)

When did Zues fight Hogan? Or was it Macho Man Randy Savage?

Either way, the Ultimate Warrior was the best. Him, Superfly Jimmy Snuka and Coco Beware

Summerslam 89 - Savage/Zeus v Hogan/Barber <<< My first PPV amazing show!
(Also: Warrior beats Rude for the IC + Snuka jobs for Million Dollar Man and Harts vs Brainbusters = Sickness!)

Survivor Series 89 Hogan & Zues also clashed.

December '89 - Savage/Zeus v Hogan/Barber in a cage.

Summerslam 89 - Savage/Zeus v Hogan/Barber <<< My first PPV amazing show!
(Also: Warrior beats Rude for the IC + Snuka jobs for Million Dollar Man and Harts vs Brainbusters = Sickness!)

Survivor Series 89 Hogan & Zues also clashed.

December '89 - Savage/Zeus v Hogan/Barber in a cage.

Hulk Hogan & Anvil Hart on the wrestling, Pat Van Den Hauwe in a Spurs shirt. Those glory glory years mate youngsters don't know what they missed out on

Don't forget the acid house.... Acieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!! 🙂

I was more Ben Sherman's down Romford on a Saturday, pie and mash, a splash of Versace Blue Jeans and whistling at all the birds on the escalators in the Liberty shopping mall. Kids got into the movies back then for a couple of quid a pop. It was all topped off with a prank call to the coppers from the payphone outside the Dolphin and a quick dart out of there when we thought the bogeys were onto us.

Britpop and Suede son. Britpop, Suede, the Texas Tornado and Typhoon. Wallop!

I was more Ben Sherman's down Romford on a Saturday, pie and mash, a splash of Versace Blue Jeans and whistling at all the birds on the escalators in the Liberty shopping mall. Kids got into the movies back then for a couple of quid a pop. It was all topped off with a prank call to the coppers from the payphone outside the Dolphin and a quick dart out of there when we thought the bogeys were onto us.

Britpop and Suede son. Britpop, Suede, the Texas Tornado and Typhoon. Wallop!

There was a couple of night clubs in there too, right..?

I remember seeing Pop Will Eat Itself (& Sensor) at an alternative night there in the early 90s....

Back
Top Bottom