New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was in 113 yesterday, expected to stand the whole match however, I was surprised to find that everyone sat down.

Also the seat spacing isn't great for a larger man.

I'm going to kill myself.

I did a search of the word sock on the forum and found this, about SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur

"He has a Japanese girlfriend called Yoko. But Yoko is actually a yellow sock he put almond shape buttons on for eyes and "her" mouth is actually a hole in the heel and he thinks it counts as oral sex when he jerks off in this sock via the hole in the heel. The sock that he calls Yoko. That is his "girlfriend"."

So maybe he knows who this guy is. We live in different times I guess. If him and this guy find fulfilment in a sock, who are we to criticize.

Last edited:
I did a search of the word sock on forum and found this, about SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur

"He has a Japanese girlfriend called Yoko. But Yoko is actually a yellow sock he put almond shape buttons on for eyes and "her" mouth is actually a hole in the heel and he thinks it counts as oral sex when he jerks off in this sock via the hole in the heel. The sock that he calls Yoko. That is his "girlfriend"."

So maybe he knows who this guy is. We live in different times I guess. If him and this guy find fulfilment in a sock, who are we to criticize.

He was at Lord's so it weren't him !

No you soppy cunt you said that I said that it meant we were turning shit again which you completely made up.

Whos making stuff up?
Or maybe you cant read...?

Heres what you said:
let's hope we don't become shit again..

Heres what I answered:
What’s that got to do with you thinking that taking 58,000 against Huddersfield means we might turn shit again.

"Completely made up"....bellend. Whining about being 4k under capacity for Huddersfield, yet we still took 22,000 more than a full capacity WHL.

Last edited:
Got to have a beer in the 3 main areas (goal line bar, shelf bar and West stand area)

Goal line got way too busy 10 mims after full time so went for a wander. It's nice being able to have a beer and let the crowds go, not sold on the live music yet. It was a decent song along when they had spurs songs going but the other stuff was weird for a football ground.

All in all it's a fantastic stadium all round, glad to call it home.

Back
Top Bottom