New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New fixtures at the new stadium:

Now that the Champion's League games have been announced, I wonder if anyone can work out/ predict which day we will play on in the 4th week of April(?)

We could play Palace or Brighton on the 23rd or 24th of April, but I can't see how the Champions League games can affect it that much?

I have to give notice at work to get time off mid-week.

Currently waiting for the club to announce it in '''due course''' which, (as we all know) equals about 15 minutes before kick-off.

Any guesses?

AND WIN

fight-and-win.jpg

There was talk of this happening months back. Apparently some of the pipes had been purposely blocked if social media is to be believed.

Either way a leak in the kitchen wouldn't be an issue at this stage, it happens in places all the time and they can still function

Blocked by a lot of bullshit from levy no doubt

So palace are out the FA cup, does that mean we play them for the first game now at the NWHL?

Edit - need Brighton to win now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom