New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I did read somewhere in the Test event gumf, that they will be checking ID's against the person who got the ticket. May be just words, but worth bearing in mind if tickets are going to be passed onto someone else for the day.

EDIT: found the section under test event information page

"Tickets issued by the Club for these events are strictly non-transferable under any circumstances. All attendees are advised that checks will be in place at various points on the matchdays to ensure that this is adhered to and the strongest possible action will be taken against any supporters who look to abuse the ticketing allocation for these events."

I did read somewhere in the Test event gumf, that they will be checking ID's against the person who got the ticket. May be just words, but worth bearing in mind if tickets are going to be passed onto someone else for the day.

EDIT: found the section under test event information page

"Tickets issued by the Club for these events are strictly non-transferable under any circumstances. All attendees are advised that checks will be in place at various points on the matchdays to ensure that this is adhered to and the strongest possible action will be taken against any supporters who look to abuse the ticketing allocation for these events."
Let’s say, hypothetically, that you bought the tickets, but couldn’t make it due to unforeseen circumstances - would the club rather the seat is empty, or given to a Spurs supporting mate who can make it?

I’m not asking you, by the way, just throwing it out there.

Back
Top Bottom