New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For those of you feeling nostalgic.

91AGTT-puoL._SX355_.jpg
Madness

These are testing times...
u1ea3Bm.jpg

Good example of how frustrating testing can be - still trying to get all the screens to light up in one colour (green here) in this simple testing.

Then transfer the analogy onto the far more complex and larger fire alarm system and we have a better understanding why things take so long.

Under the South Stand
Dyvgy6PXgAAW6M9.jpg

Dyvgy6VXgAADqXj.jpg

Dyvgy6RWkAUF4Sl.jpg

Dyvgy8vXgAEpJ1l.jpg

From under the pitch
Dyvij2cX0AAJ1Pw.jpg

Dyvij2bXgAIzwQm.jpg

From the Sky Bar
DzJVKEPW0AMfuB3.jpg

DyvhYddX0AEShlj.jpg

DyvhYdcWwAAiuR5.jpg

DyvhYdlWoAAv1v-.jpg

DyvhYeNWwAATqi6.jpg

NFL Locker Room, loads of room for the lard arses.
DyzCP-tWwAA9rsy.jpg

DyzCP-wW0AA0RSo.jpg

DyzCP-0XgAAA2nw.jpg

DyzCP-wXcAElx8V.jpg
That Sky Bar is sex.

When I become a billionaire I’m going to buy it and convert it to an aerial pool and swim in it naked whilst you plebs sit in the seats below. Kind of like a Dan Bilzerian meets Quasimodo vibe

Last edited:
That Sky Bar is sex.

When I become a billionaire I’m going to buy it and convert it to an aerial pool and swim in it naked whilst you plebs sit in the seats below. Kind of like a Dan Bilzerian meets Quasimodo vibe
I hope you'll put on a pair of swimming trunks when I come to visit!
Can't wait to do the Sky Walk.

Thought we were only going to have 3 or 4 NFL games at the new stadium? Seems a little extravagant to build NFL changing rooms for that few games.

Original agreement was 2 a year for 10 years not sure where we stand after missing this season!?
It was 20 over 10 years rather than technically two per season - I'd guess to account for a situation where we didn't open by last October, as well as give the NFL flexibility if e.g. they wanted us to host only one game in a particular season while they experimented with a match in continental Europe or a franchise moved to London for the season, or to host three/four if Wembley was unavailable, etc. So I'd assume it's still 20 games, to be played between this year and 2027.

Back
Top Bottom