New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just me or is the SSC site all fucked up...can't access the last forum page, when I put in page numbers it goes to a different one...maybe they're on to me...

LONDON - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium / New White Hart Lane (62,062) - Page 4174 - SkyscraperCity
Sadly screwed up about 3 weeks ago - apparently better if you have joined SSC, but these days not that much on it related to stadium build as not much left to do, but if you have 'withdrawal' symptoms the link should take you to the current last page

0_New-Spurs-stadium-worker-photo-3.jpg

The way to Daniel's den !
Gallery: 14 photos from inside Tottenham's stunning new stadium taken by the workers

0_New-Spurs-stadium-worker-photo-1.jpg

0_New-Spurs-stadium-worker-photo-2.jpg

I said in an earlier post that once the cladding was built that there was not much else which we would visually see - however I forgot one of the items which is likely to happen before the summer .

Online Planning Services: Application Search
This is the demolition of 6 houses in Worcester Avenue to provide coach/bus parking plus disabled and ambulance parking fir the community health centre to be built (planning permission granted as part of the stadium development). Interestingly the planning was granted in August 2018 by the 'new' momentum led council - voting to demolish houses !?. And supported by Councillor Bevan who I think, and apologies to him if I am incorrect, opposed the stadium planning permission being granted.

IMO this will happen fairly soon as there are not a of alternative places to park the opposition team's coach around the stadium and its too large for the car park underneath the stadium.

Getting ready for the grand opening as I got meself a full Dri fit Nike jacket with pants and full kit with a Spurs cap and flip-flops.

So hurry the fuck up.

I said in an earlier post that once the cladding was built that there was not much else which we would visually see - however I forgot one of the items which is likely to happen before the summer .

Online Planning Services: Application Search
This is the demolition of 6 houses in Worcester Avenue to provide coach/bus parking plus disabled and ambulance parking fir the community health centre to be built (planning permission granted as part of the stadium development). Interestingly the planning was granted in August 2018 by the 'new' momentum led council - voting to demolish houses !?. And supported by Councillor Bevan who I think, and apologies to him if I am incorrect, opposed the stadium planning permission being granted.

IMO this will happen fairly soon as there are not a of alternative places to park the opposition team's coach around the stadium and its too large for the car park underneath the stadium.
If my memory serves me correctly weren't the coaches supposed to pull up to the West Stand? Isn't that why there is a dropped curb right outside the West Stand entrance? It still would seem odd, granted and I thought it odd when I first saw the plans (if I didn't dream this). It's been a while now so not sure if my memory is playing tricks on me.

If my memory serves me correctly weren't the coaches supposed to pull up to the West Stand? Isn't that why there is a dropped curb right outside the West Stand entrance? It still would seem odd, granted and I thought it odd when I first saw the plans (if I didn't dream this). It's been a while now so not sure if my memory is playing tricks on me.

Think you are correct that players will be dropped off in front of the main West entrance, but this is parking for the coaches whilst the game is being played and then coaches .return after the match to pick players up.

For NFL games, they'll use the East entrance but same parking space

Back
Top Bottom