New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For what it's worth. I visited the stadium for a walk past yesterday. Along the nice lobby of the West Stand workmen were (messily) pulling up the fancy lobby tiles to reveal wiring conduits. If that's a local issue, then OK, but if it's representative of the whole stadium, then it's not going to happen this season in my opinion. Got the same feeling as when we lose a game.

At least we're playing today COYS.
Yes, I did wonder about the flooring in the lobby as it looked to be finished a couple of months ago.
Now, it's a work site again. Dammit!

image.php

Not a lot of progress on cladding last week, partly due to poor weather (rain and high winds) and H & S meaning those cladding couldn't take place over the top of the guys fitting the screen.

However screen is now complete, and I guess we'll see testing of it shortly, and they have started to install cladding around it.

Not a lot of cladding left to do, so with luck will be completed this week. Still one piece of the main framework to be installed (below and left of the screen) so hope that has been manufactured and is on site ready to be installed.

After that there's not a lot of work which we can easily see from that outside with the ticket office also all but complete and the 'storm drain' (if that is the right term) seeming to have had the piling completed and much of the paving re-installed outside the west entrance.

Is it just me or is the SSC site all fucked up...can't access the last forum page, when I put in page numbers it goes to a different one...maybe they're on to me...

Back
Top Bottom