New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this the right place for season tickets!
Anyway, I think I have been refunded for the matches up to and including December. But haven't heard anything about refunds of Jan and Feb matches, any light as to what is happening?

I’ve had all games up to and including Leicester on 10/2 refunded to my cash back account. I can’t tell you if they have done the refund to bank accounts yet as I’m leaving all mine in my eticketing account.

No definitive news but there is a lot of 'optimism' that following the council's visit yesterday a sign off and the issuing of council safety certificates is imminent. Once issued the test events will be announced, and just maybe the date of the first game, it's not done yet but it seems very close.
On the build, the contractors have been working to complete fabrication of the remaining panels for the East stand, as you know these were not due to be installed until summer 2019, it's now looking good that the work will be completed before we open, big thumbs up to however is making these.

No idea who to believe to be honest.

Have the club announced when the next update will be? I remember them saying previously how we would hear stuff the week commencing the 7th January which they then did. Was there anything in their last update telling us anything about the future?

Because so far this week I have heard Brighton in April and I've also heard we won't be moving in until next season. I personally don't mind either way. I'd LOVE for us to move in as soon as possible, we aren't in a title a title race and it'd be great to get playing on there before next season where we get a nice full season of it and to just get out of Wembley as soon as possible. But then again I don't mind if they just announce it as next season, then we all know, can be given peace of mind and get looking forward to next season.

No idea who to believe to be honest.

Have the club announced when the next update will be? I remember them saying previously how we would hear stuff the week commencing the 7th January which they then did. Was there anything in their last update telling us anything about the future?

Because so far this week I have heard Brighton in April and I've also heard we won't be moving in until next season. I personally don't mind either way. I'd LOVE for us to move in as soon as possible, we aren't in a title a title race and it'd be great to get playing on there before next season where we get a nice full season of it and to just get out of Wembley as soon as possible. But then again I don't mind if they just announce it as next season, then we all know, can be given peace of mind and get looking forward to next season.

The club have been told by the Council that it will not accept applications for any Test events until after it has issued safety certificates. I'm lead to believe that Mace have now provided the club (and thus the Council) with all the test paperwork, that means any dates are now entirely in the hands of the Council.

I posted about this last week, nothing much has changed since

Stadium - New Stadium

I’ve had all games up to and including Leicester on 10/2 refunded to my cash back account. I can’t tell you if they have done the refund to bank accounts yet as I’m leaving all mine in my eticketing account.
I am getting refunds to my bank a/c. I had no communication regard refunds for over 3 weeks. I have to check online. When did they refund you for The Jan matches?

I am getting refunds to my bank a/c. I had no communication regard refunds for over 3 weeks. I have to check online. When did they refund you for The Jan matches?

I had an email on 9/1 saying that the money was in my cash back account. I guess if I’d have taken it out straight away it would’ve been in my bank account by about 11-14/1/19.

Classic media sensationalist headline making...
The article says that whilst it won't be fully completed by the end of this season, it will be able to host matches...

"Completed by..." and "Open by..." are two different things!
But why would that stop the Daily Fail from getting their ckickbait headline!

They are reporting on what has been known for ages, parts of it will not be "finished". Before we even moved out of the old Lane the plans showed areas in the North Stand slated for "future fit out". And over this past year, it was communicated that the East Stand vail wouldn't be finished until the following summer (although it looks as though we are using the delay to the fire systems to get this done ahead of time).

Still, the Mail needs to keep their click count up.

JdXvEOD.gif

Electrics to light up the logo outside the main West entrance have now been fixed (pic shows lights on and lights off to emphasise). Looks great lit up !
image.php

Installation of the cladding at the northern end of the East side now really motoring.

Back
Top Bottom