New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mt7rh86j29921.jpg

36d606762613b6e6b650ea4b59542b22.gif

I don't think there's much to be made of those stats (not that you argued there is).

The stadium is new for both teams. It's not like anyone is familiar with it yet. I'm certain the supporters will show up, the atmosphere will be electric, and Spurs will not drop points.

We will be even better than we were at the Old WHL.....thats title stuff

After my anti-Wembley rant earlier I have just bought a ticket for Man U.
Fuck sake! No willpower.

Haha. Same for me. Coming over from Norway. Was going to watch the game at some pub with my wife and another couple. But couldn't miss the face of Solskjær, when he realise he is not the greatest manager of all time. A sneaky little cunt. We got a lot of shit on him here in Norway. He wont talk to the one serious football magazine, because they have asked him some serious questions about a dodgy agent. They have started "The Solskjær Table" in the news back here. They show the table from when Solskjær became manager. So here in Norway, united is top of the league. There is Solskjær everywhere. :parker:

Back
Top Bottom