New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last week I thought there was no chance to finish the ticket office with brick work before the event on 16th when its due to be open.

At the start of the week I could see a framework in place and thought 'oh good its more cladding, will only take a few days'

But now I can see most of the brown coloured cladding put onto the framework, I'm thinking 'this cannot be the final finish surely - and if not its another cladding and fixing/framework required - which is probably the dark grey one circled.

ZkBsj8q.jpg

Going to have to put a shift in now to complete the next (and last ?) cladding before 16th !

Last week I thought there was no chance to finish the ticket office with brick work before the event on 16th when its due to be open.

At the start of the week I could see a framework in place and thought 'oh good its more cladding, will only take a few days'

But now I can see most of the brown coloured cladding put onto the framework, I'm thinking 'this cannot be the final finish surely - and if not its another cladding and fixing/framework required - which is probably the dark grey one circled.

ZkBsj8q.jpg

Going to have to put a shift in now to complete the next (and last ?) cladding before 16th !
Why does the ticket office need to be ready for the familiarisation day on the 16th? Am I missing something?

Why does the ticket office need to be ready for the familiarisation day on the 16th? Am I missing something?

Possibly you missed the familiarisation day announcement (?) which said the ticket office would be open to visitors on that day, as well as food and beverage outlets in south stand.

Applications now open for fan familiarisation event | Tottenham Hotspur
Fans will get the chance to explore both podium areas – Park Lane Square and Paxton Terrace – with full access to the South Stand, including The Market Place – along with the new Spurs Shop at the Tottenham Experience and the new Paxton House Ticket Office.

Last edited:
As a few of you are aware my Dad unfortunately passed away a couple of weeks ago and my Mum has some questions on season tickets that I can't answer, she is reluctant to go to the club in case they try and take his season ticket back – he really wanted us to take her to the games if he couldn't go... After this season I expect she will let them lapse – sad times...

1. Before my Dad passed away he was in hospital a lot so only managed a couple of games at Wembley. My Mum said there have been emails to him asking for his bank account details. Do they do this after each game for a refund if you don't take your option to tickets at Wembley? Or was she meant to email them saying they couldn't attend?

2. If she tells them he has passed away will they automatically revoke his season ticket?

3. To take her to a game on his ticket I assume we have to apply to upgrade it? Will this become problematic if he isn't around to verify things?

Thanks in advance for any pointers.
I am very sorry for your loss

As a few of you are aware my Dad unfortunately passed away a couple of weeks ago and my Mum has some questions on season tickets that I can't answer, she is reluctant to go to the club in case they try and take his season ticket back – he really wanted us to take her to the games if he couldn't go... After this season I expect she will let them lapse – sad times...

1. Before my Dad passed away he was in hospital a lot so only managed a couple of games at Wembley. My Mum said there have been emails to him asking for his bank account details. Do they do this after each game for a refund if you don't take your option to tickets at Wembley? Or was she meant to email them saying they couldn't attend?

2. If she tells them he has passed away will they automatically revoke his season ticket?

3. To take her to a game on his ticket I assume we have to apply to upgrade it? Will this become problematic if he isn't around to verify things?

Condolences to you and your family.

My condolences. Season tickets are meant to be shared within families I hope your family enjoy the new white Hart Lane.

This place is going to breathe new life into our season & future. I can't wait to see what it's like watching the Tottenham boys strutting around. Pictures like this make me such an impatient man but my oh my she's a beautiful ship. Top, top class from top to bottom it's going to be the nuts!
Calling it now - TalkShite will be complaining about an unfair advantage when we finally get in and the buzz has us flying in the league.
:kaneshh:

Can someone highlight or explain which bit is going to be the away section.

As you look at that picture, they are at the other end, starting to the right of where the goal would be and then wrapping round into the first part of the east stand.

All lower tier for league games.

I’m in the middle tier away to the right. So just above them.
Will be shouting abuse after being bored shitless at Wembley.

:kaneshh::kaneear::lamelaaghh::allitongue:

I see Utds disabled fans want a net installed as they keep getting pelted with stuff thrown from then away end above them.

They shouldn’t need netting if Utd (and Newcastle) are made to comply with the new rule that away sections must be at pitch level, and stop giving them special treatment. It’s been two years now.

Back
Top Bottom