New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some more coffers for the pot:

Fifa, football’s global governing body, has announced details of payments that will be made under its Club Benefits Programme, which designates a share of the revenues from this summer’s World Cup in Russia to the clubs whose players competed.

A total of $209m (€184m) is to be paid out to 416 clubs from 63 member associations. The figure represents a significant increase of almost 200 per cent compared to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

English Premier League club Manchester City and Spanish LaLiga outfit Real Madrid will be the two highest paid clubs, receiving $5m and $4.8m, respectively. The other clubs in the top 10 are Premier League sides Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea and Manchester United; LaLiga teams Barcelona and Atlético Madrid; French Ligue 1 outfits Paris Saint-Germain and AS Monaco; and Italian Serie A champion Juventus.

Some more coffers for the pot:

Fifa, football’s global governing body, has announced details of payments that will be made under its Club Benefits Programme, which designates a share of the revenues from this summer’s World Cup in Russia to the clubs whose players competed.

A total of $209m (€184m) is to be paid out to 416 clubs from 63 member associations. The figure represents a significant increase of almost 200 per cent compared to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

English Premier League club Manchester City and Spanish LaLiga outfit Real Madrid will be the two highest paid clubs, receiving $5m and $4.8m, respectively. The other clubs in the top 10 are Premier League sides Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea and Manchester United; LaLiga teams Barcelona and Atlético Madrid; French Ligue 1 outfits Paris Saint-Germain and AS Monaco; and Italian Serie A champion Juventus.
£3.42m is our payment.

Ahh it's good to see Manchester United getting something for once, they've had a hell of a time.

JANUARY SIGNING INCOMING
1953270_b819d.jpg

I wont be going to another "home game" at Wembley. The only reason I haven't asked for money back up to now is that Levy is just using us as cheap financing by paying the money back in dribs and drabs.

Fuck him, Im out
How are you keeping CB? Long time no speak

Regards

I have a chance of a seat in the box my sisters company has, for the Man U game next month.
But that's only if we are still at Wembley,so....
We will definitely be back at the Lane for January 13th...trust me on this one :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom