New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The other possibility is that we'll have a home game on the 31st October or 1st November in the League Cup - that's the earleist we could possibly open the stadium. A couple of days after the City game which the club said they felt they might have been ready for but couldn't commit to - if things have gone well since then it's a possibility, and would likely be a much lower-tension game to open with than Chelsea.

Good thinking - but I think what makes it unlikely is that unless Spurs announce within the next few days the dates of the test events there will not be enough time to hold them before the dare of the next round draw (which will be within a day or two of the 26 September when we play Watford), and before the draw we need to notify the League cup organisers before the draw which venue we will hold the match in (as we did nominating Milton Keynes last time - and cannot change after the draw is made).

So just as Spurs said 26/29 October v ManCity might be possible but couldn't commit to, I think the 'lead time' and timescales to hold test events might kill this date too - unless as I say Spurs announce that we are going for this date (assuming we get a home draw) in the next few days.

What's happening with man city match ST?

The same as the other relocated home games. 1/19th of the cost of your ST has been put back on your account cashback. Then you have to buy a ticket at Wembley for the game. As a good will gesture the club have made it Cat B pricing due to the change of venue and the fact its now a Monday night.

[QUOTE="NW1Spur, post: 1606764, member: 9581"]4.5 meters? That's an absolutely massive cock.

So it's actually a new replica of the original. I guess the other two will pop up somewhere.

Personally I'd have like to have seen a new version - a 3D model of the current badge would look good.[/QUOTE]

Oh is that big?:kanehand:

The same as the other relocated home games. 1/19th of the cost of your ST has been put back on your account cashback. Then you have to buy a ticket at Wembley for the game. As a good will gesture the club have made it Cat B pricing due to the change of venue and the fact its now a Monday night.

Only cat b for season ticket holders, cat a for members and general (if needed)

image.php

Half of the crane (the horizontal bit) on the left of the pic dismantled today by the red mobile crane next to it. I guess the vertical crane stand will be taken down tomorrow before moving to take the other crane on the west side down.

Not being able to open on safety grounds is a bit of a joke when you look at how unsafe other teams grounds are.

There's no way the ground in it's current condition is less safe than Selhurst Park, they aren't being judged on the same criteria imo.

Back
Top Bottom