New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is a multi-purpose project which also helps elevate Spurs as a leading edge Club.

Youth team players can use rooms when returning late from away trips, rather than driving home early hours.
Senior Team use it for a pre-staging night get together before a trip away.
Host other teams (e.g. Brazil).
Corporate possibilities wining and dining those with money.
Shows intent to be one of the top Clubs with Top facilities.

Stop digging ... the Lodge was built for Spurs, not as a holiday retreat for foreign clubs ... sure Brazil are using it when our players are all on holiday but that's a bonus not it's raison d'etre ...

"Will it be used by our club - I just don’t believe to any great degree" ... please, just stop ........

:pochrolleyes::deledoubt::eriksenserious::levystare::kaneshh: ..............
He could be right though, after all isn't there an American football pitch under our one?
The reason for this is to get as much money as we can from NFL games, so logically it follows that Levy is going to get the franchise for a London team and we will not be allowed to play in the new stadium and our games will be relocated to Hackney Marshes or similar.
:pocheyes:
So obvious really.

wasnt the plannned so lodge so that players have somewhere to nap between diuble yraining sessions, rather than drive home, nap, drive back?

course, if someone like Barca make use of it and then smash an english opponent in the CL, we will beaten up by the media

DeH1wMiWsAAgWUN.jpg

DeH27_yWAAAiS84.jpg

DeH3PdhXkAAVmgZ.jpg

DeH3pOwXkAAMTRX.jpg

DeH5BS4W0AAX1Ei.jpg

DeH5V_TXUAATsZZ.jpg

DeH6CsRXUAAuAxh.jpg

DeH8OkRWkAEqkt6.jpg

Since the live stream from within the stadium has died, it's nice to have a glimpse of it through the fantastic Mr Av

Yeah, the roof cassettes have multiplied at great pace, there's barely a section without at least one in it, they've even started on the South stand.

Also noticed that one of the sky bridge links has all it's walls finished.

Yeah, the roof cassettes have multiplied at great pace, there's barely a section without at least one in it, they've even started on the South stand.

Also noticed that one of the sky bridge links has all it's walls finished.

K0w87Q9l.png

Not sure I'd call the installation rate as being at 'great pace' - this is the approximate position on Wednesday morning that I posted (page 835) and from Mr AV's drone footage that whilst there have certainly been some additional cassettes installed its a maximum of 1 or 2 extra complete sections plus some 'random' ones so still about one third of the roof installed and two thirds to go....

K0w87Q9l.png

Not sure I'd call the installation rate as being at 'great pace' - this is the approximate position on Wednesday morning that I posted (page 835) and from Mr AV's drone footage that whilst there have certainly been some additional cassettes installed its a maximum of 1 or 2 extra complete sections plus some 'random' ones so still about one third of the roof installed and two thirds to go....
I am hopeful because the north has the most work still to do, BUT the north stand also has 4 cranes around it to put all those sections in. Everything is gonna be alright I think!

I am hopeful because the north has the most work still to do, BUT the north stand also has 4 cranes around it to put all those sections in. Everything is gonna be alright I think!

I am optimistic the roof will be finished - but its going to be a long old June watching it being installed.....and into July to put the 'filler' (flashings) in between the roof cassettes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom