New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

463863D700000578-0-image-a-32_1510357890476.jpg

D.

Someone else on here coined the term so can't take credit but I still think the 'puckered arsehole' is most apt and kind of says everything about that club.

So no one knows about the height?
The distance from the pitch horizontally has been talked about a lot but I haven't seen facts about the height. Just wondering.
It is in here somewhere with an side on profile NWHL, OS, Wembley, and Etihad I think but God knows where in all these pages it is.
Seem to remember they were all pretty similar. Not very helpful I know....

Dortmund has one of the best atmospheres of any ground in the world ... for those who haven't had the pleasure the downward slopping roof 'pushes' the noise down and out onto the playing surface ... believe me it gets loud .... but it's not perfect as some sound gets 'bounced' back towards the ground as the roof drops much lower at the front ...

With atmosphere in mind the roof at Spurs is designed with a 'down' slope to project noise forward, but then opens up again to allow the sound to burst forward ... all designed by some clever guys in sound proof boxes ...

It's going to be the dogs dangles ....

FYI - The Emirates roof is virtual horizontal ... from a sound point of view it's utter shite .....

Back
Top Bottom