New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

="I8AVB, post: 1340734, member: 3971. Unfortunately we haven't the same fan base as Man Ure, Liverpool, and that lot up the road.!

Man Ure and Liverpool undoubtedly have bigger fan bases but as for that lot up the road the thing they have on us is that they upgraded to a 60K plus stadium 10 years ahead of us.

Unfortunately they picked up a lot of plastic wankers in the time Wenger has been there. Although as shown by their cup attendances how fucking fair weather they really are.

Last edited:

tsentralnyi_stadion_ekaterinburg17.jpg

At least their renderings are honest about expected attendance in their half ass sham of a deathbox. Better than West Ham. :levylol:

I've probably missed something,but..
Why is one of the stands outside the ground?

Just did the Camp Nou tour a few days ago, the outside of it looks like a multi-storey car park, inside is immense, whilst NWHL won’t be as big I expect it to be as magnificent.
I went to Barca vs Milan a couple of years ago (in the gods) didn't have the same impact as the Bernabeu for me, although I know its smaller.

Tip for you if on the Camp Nou tour and want extra access to places the tour does not go. Fall down the stairs and bust your knee and you get the club Dr and physio coming to look at you and go to the medical rooms etc. Worked a treat for my sister.

I went to Barca vs Milan a couple of years ago (in the gods) didn't have the same impact as the Bernabeu for me, although I know its smaller.

Tip for you if on the Camp Nou tour and want extra access to places the tour does not go. Fall down the stairs and bust your knee and you get the club Dr and physio coming to look at you and go to the medical rooms etc. Worked a treat for my sister.

Nice, I been to the a number of times, sat in the gods twice. Took the kids this time, they were completely unimpressed. Perhaps they’ll prefer Wembley next week with 80k+ Yids.

Nice, I been to the a number of times, sat in the gods twice. Took the kids this time, they were completely unimpressed. Perhaps they’ll prefer Wembley next week with 80k+ Yids.
I found it really weird and although impressed when they really got going (it was deafening) the game had no bearing on the crowd, silence for 10 minutes then 5 minuets of their anthem and then silence again. It was CL and they have more away fans than normal, I would have found it additionally weird without the away support.

Love the city, had a great time but in no rush to go to another game.

Back
Top Bottom