New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I did wonder if they would be concreting over the whole pitch area. Now we know.
The geeky part of me also wonders how they will drain away rain water. The pitch I'm told will
be flawless.

You just know that if we win a final the media and other fans will write it off as unfair advantage, even though they have all been pissing themselves with the hoodoo narrative up until Dortmund.
Water off a ducks back.
We have had people making excuses why we won something, pretty much every trophy we have won in my life time.Certainly since the FA cup 81(easy draws) 82(QPR were robbed),84 eufa cup(shit penalties against us)

Who cares :)
Let the haters hate,just enjoy it when(and if ) we do win something

89b640f612a5f9a3c1d7e52fd577183f.jpg

03f9d58ed7a0cb6fb1dc4570d90c526e.jpg

The news is that its looking like will have to spend another season away from Wembley and if so would you consider renewing your ST.
ST holders before Wembley who renew will get £100 off of last years price FA cup games included plus £50 on cash card for refreshments/Spurs shop at NWHL. An amnesty will be given conditional on 1/3 deposits on 19/20 ST .
Holders who bought ST last year will be advised there will be no amnesty for them and they will have to renew to guarantee a ST for 19/20 but with FA cup tickets included and £50 discount.
If there is a negative response we will go anto MK Dons for a season.

Nah, not really

Last edited:
there must be a building progess bar chart somewhere on site ? (can't remember the real name of these charts)
that would show if we are on time/target for next season or not

If the roof is on by early in the new year then we will be in for next season. I recall seeing the Wanda stadium in Madrid looking like a building site in June and thinking that would never open in September but it did. Same with athletic Bilbao. The biggest threat to the build programme would be a winter not seen since the ice age!!

The news is that its looking looks like will have to spend another season away from Wembley and if so would you consider renewing your ST.
ST holders before Wembley who renew will get £100 off of last years price FA cup games included plus £50 on cash card for refreshments/Spurs shop at NWHL. An amnesty will be given conditional on 1/3 deposits on 19/20 ST .
Holders who bought ST last year will be advised there will be no amnesty for them and they will have to renew to guarantee a ST for 19/20 but with FA cup tickets included and £50 discount.

Nah, not really

tumblr_inline_mmta5ek6Wy1qz4rgp.gif

If the roof is on by early in the new year then we will be in for next season. I recall seeing the Wanda stadium in Madrid looking like a building site in June and thinking that would never open in September but it did. Same with athletic Bilbao. The biggest threat to the build programme would be a winter not seen since the ice age!!
Yeah I was looking at the Wanda Stadium too and two weeks before it opened it still didn’t have a pitch and they were still putting in seats. I believe it’s still not finished in areas and many of the boxes haven’t been finished.

If memory serves most of our North Stand concorse and “rooms” are all subject to be fitted out for a “future” date.

The news is that its looking looks like will have to spend another season away from Wembley and if so would you consider renewing your ST.

Nah, not really

CUNT!

Yeah, really.
Almost had a heart attack.

White Hart Lane this winter...
game-of-thrones-saison-7-got-night-king-roi.jpg

there must be a building progess bar chart somewhere on site ? (can't remember the real name of these charts)
that would show if we are on time/target for next season or not
Gantt chart.

There are without a doubt some, but it would likely show us being behind. Most projects are eternally behind schedule, until they're completed. Where there's a will, there's a way. With nearly a year left to go and with the project in the state it's in, I imagine it will all be well and good. Weather dependent work is complete ahead of winter, and from an outside view there don't seem to have been major delays to have knocked it off schedule. There will no doubt be major incentives in the contracts to complete the project on time and massive penalties for late delivery - Spurs will be home next September, I'm sure of it.

Back
Top Bottom