New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm partial to Swedish brand Gevalia for my coffee beans. They have their big factory in the city I live in and when the wind is just right you wake up to the smell of freshly roasted coffee beans on the wind

:pochfacepalm:
coffee-beans-and-steaming-cup.jpg

?

think we have more important things to worry about than the bloomin' coffee. More concerned that we get the stadium finished on time! If the coffee is the biggest problem you need to deal with - bring a flask!!!!!!!

My old work was full of coffee snobs - I'd drunk a Yorkshire Tea bag in my mug and be brewed up in 20-30 seconds. Some fuckers would be there for 10-15 mins loading up some complicated machinery from a refrigerated bag of expensive beans just to make a drink of coffee.

I don't think we're missing out, on balance.

Don't like coffee so don't give a crap about it, seems like a lot of effort for not much. Anyway modern football is all about the cheeseroom, that's where we will be judged.

Don't like coffee so don't give a crap about it, seems like a lot of effort for not much. Anyway modern football is all about the cheeseroom, that's where we will be judged.
No effort at all spooning in a bit of instant. Easier than pissing about with a tea bag to be honest.

That said, I am partial to a cup of Assam.

Can't be arsed with these posh coffees. I'd die of thirst if I had to fuck about with fresh beans. Quick caffeine hit is all that's needed to kick start a morning.

No word of a lie best coffee I have ever had was from weasel poo coffee beans in Vietnam.. yes it is exactly as it sounds and they mostly drink it as an iced coffee.. delicious

No word of a lie best coffee I have ever had was from weasel poo coffee beans in Vietnam.. yes it is exactly as it sounds and they mostly drink it as an iced coffee.. delicious
Is that the stuff that costs something like 5k per kilo? It's deffo coffee beans that have been ingested and then poo'd out, just not sure which animal it was from

Did you know you can make a coffee substitute from dandelion roots. Just dry them out, roast them in the oven, and grind them into a powder. ..feed the leaves to your rabbit, use the roots to make coffee. Sorted.

Is that the stuff that costs something like 5k per kilo? It's deffo coffee beans that have been ingested and then poo'd out, just not sure which animal it was from

weasel .. it's in the name , and the cost is exaggerated for the most part. There are different grades of the stuff, I was drinking it for dirt cheap most mornings.

Well, I really like iced coffe but it's so hard to get in this country. (Gap in the market).
Anyway, back to the stadium. Why are they erecting a big scaffold tower next to the west stand?

Apparently, we've been given tonnes of public money..

by Believer on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Prob wrote:Nice to see Spurs are being given more public money for their stadium where is the media outcry hey BBC?

They be given around £70million now in public money

We never will hear anything about it. Spurs are the latest favourites. The press gush over them - why would they criticise ? Would have been nice for Samuel or another Hammer to highlight it though....

Apparently, we've been given tonnes of public money..

by Believer on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Prob wrote:Nice to see Spurs are being given more public money for their stadium where is the media outcry hey BBC?

They be given around £70million now in public money

We never will hear anything about it. Spurs are the latest favourites. The press gush over them - why would they criticise ? Would have been nice for Samuel or another Hammer to highlight it though....
If there was ever a fanbase who should shut the fuck up and thank the stars they aren't being investigated heavily...

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Back
Top Bottom