New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Currently standing areas are illegal in top two tiers of English football. It's likely that law would need to be repealed or amended. However, some have suggested the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport could instead designate rail seats as seating (even when they're in a standing configuration) to get around this without having to waste parliamentary time (which we don't have much of right now thanks to Brexit necessitating a lot of very important bills, and the hung parliament making things slower). The downside of this is that it could be challenged in the courts and potentially subject to a judicial review.
I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of Yids standing UP at St James' Park when the new season kicks off... and you can't GET much higher than their away end TOP TOP TOP TIER!
Don't look down... :pochshock::levyeyes:

Followed up by the retraction:

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/06/tottenham-admit-mistake-newcastle-united-ticket-allocation-wembley/

Funny how they've written it as "Tottenham admit mistake" (can't find anything else about Totttenham saying anything in the first place) and get all high and mighty about "our" Wembley and Spurs should be forced to offer more.

Well Newcastle, we'll offer you 6k if you give us the pitchside away seats at SJP you were supposed to provide this season

:avbfu:

Looking further it seems that Spurs had put on a Q&A that away fans would be in blocks 112-119, this Newcastle fan site has counted up the seats in those blocks and come up with the 6,000... bit of a stretch for them to then say we've "confirmed 6k" isn't it.

I know! You'd have to watch the football! :wanyama:

A couple of years ago i was unfortunate enough to attend a Forest home game with a mate who's a season ticket holder. There was an odd couple in front of me, covered in merchandise, who not only ate their way through a family pack of value crisps and about 90 cheap sausage rolls but both of them sat and played candy crush on their phones for the entire match. Mate said they do it every week.

I know people expect different things from their match day experience and that it's probably pretty difficult to get excited watching Forest flatter to deceive week in week out, but why?? Just why??

Followed up by the retraction:

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/06/tottenham-admit-mistake-newcastle-united-ticket-allocation-wembley/

Funny how they've written it as "Tottenham admit mistake" (can't find anything else about Totttenham saying anything in the first place) and get all high and mighty about "our" Wembley and Spurs should be forced to offer more.

Well Newcastle, we'll offer you 6k if you give us the pitchside away seats at SJP you were supposed to provide this season

:avbfu:

With naturally many Newcastle fans keen to take the opportunity of a first trip to the โ€˜newโ€™ Wembley, the news of double the minimum guaranteed allocation was very welcome.

Not our fault you are too shit to reach the latter stages of any competition in the last decade. :dembelelol:

Has it been confirmed that all seats will have multiple chargers? Imagine the horror if you couldn't upload videos on Facebook & twitter if your iPad, iPhone or android had no juice left.
Surely this is due to be moved to the modern football is Broken thread IMMEDIATELY!

Wasn't sarcasm around in 1882?
:kanehand::pochfacepalm::pocheyes:

Bollocks! Y'got me...
The fact I'd assumed it was feesible tells you where we're heading...
(Whisper it, but I think you're actually onto a pretty good idea there!)
You should patent it and give Danny a call before all the first fix wiring goes in!
:levystare:

:kanehand::pochfacepalm::pocheyes:

Bollocks! Y'got me...
The fact I'd assumed it was feesible tells you where we're heading...
(Whisper it, but I think you're actually onto a pretty good idea there!)
You should patent it and give Danny a call before all the first fix wiring goes in!
:levystare:

We could call it "The cock socket"

Back
Top Bottom