New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need fresh songs/chants, trouble is it takes such a long time to get them going ( nice one Sonny for example took at least 6 months before it was sung on mass ) Solution might be to hire some geezers Chaz and Dave style to play new songs in the touchline bar before and after games.
that bloke with the guitar on the concourse when we were all singing Allez Allez after the city game was brilliant

I was sure he was a gooner. Maybe he’s adopted Watford to appear less toxic to London fans. Or maybe I am completely mistaken.
You are mistaken.
The video I posted is from 2017, this Mirror article is from 2015...
Watford
Sir Elton John - The famous singer became chairman of the club in 1976, and is now shareholder. He has had the new stand at Vicarage Road named after him, and it was opened during the height of last season’s promotion winning campaign.

Anthony Joshua - Dominant heavyweight boxer who has previously called one of his fights to be staged at Vicarage Road

8-F2-E5-EB5-A56-F-4988-B08-B-EEF9-DE6-D96-A9.jpg

Just like her? Well this week but next week......Mm....

7-FD61810-D7-EE-4683-BCAC-4-F5-B3-CFD88-F8.jpg

Who knows?

I still believe it is the best atmosphere in the prem.. When you watch games on a Sunday on sky, and then our games, I’m always thinking it’s louder than any of the other grounds.
That’s not from being at the games but I usually tape our games and watch them later.
That’s not being biased I genuinely do believe that.
I tend to agree with this, but it is quite for much of most of our games. Yes, the same as at other grounds around the country, so wouldn't necessarily say it's "us", so feel like it's quite normal. But when a song dose get sung it is louder than any stadium I can think of.

Fo me the biggest issue is only two songs get sung, I know others are attempted but apart from" COYS" and "Oh when the Spurs" the others just fail to take hold. Possibly Dele's song, it's rare that Harry's song get's belted out!! Son, who is adored by the fans has one of the most iconic songs never gets sung!!!

Do people not know the words to the others? I just find this whole thing rarely odd. Almost every game I'm surrounded by people singing the two songs at the top of their voices, but absolutely nothing apart from them.

We’ve also seen the return of the depressing 90s anthem “stand up if you hate Woolwich” to get people on their feet - which is such an embarrassing small club “Spam-style” song. It had pretty much been phased out at WHL because we had plenty to be proud of and sing about ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom