New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably wrong topic but does anyone know if a One Hotpsur Senior card can be used to buy an adult ticket on the ticket exchange? No problem paying the full price, just don’t want mate to be refused entrance.

Probably wrong topic but does anyone know if a One Hotpsur Senior card can be used to buy an adult ticket on the ticket exchange? No problem paying the full price, just don’t want mate to be refused entrance.
Yes ok that way around.

I have also successfully used an adult OH+ membership to buy a child's priced ticket on the Exchange without issue. I think so long as you have the correct ticket for the person attending the stewards aren't bothered. So long as the right colour light comes up on the turnstyle there's no problem.

503 - don't actually mind the block, as it's near South stand, but I'm in row 23, which is so far back. If I could get further forward, it would be better.

You're out of luck I'm afraid. There are no seats with senior discount at the south end of the east or west upper stands, only in blocks 508, 509, 521 and 522 at the north end.

You're out of luck I'm afraid. There are no seats with senior discount at the south end of the east or west upper stands, only in blocks 508, 509, 521 and 522 at the north end.
I'll probably stay put, whilst I can afford it, don't really want to be with all the old fogeys who just sit there and moan!

From n17_bishop on ssc, :

Some info that may be of interest to some. I cant elaborate any further for obvious reasons but,

Avg visitor spend per head so far since opening:
Football: £8
NFL: £24

Next weeks game vs Southampton with see use exceed the 2 million visitor mark after 34 events.

6 more summer events to be announced very soon in addition to 2 Gun's n Rose's and 1 Capital Summer ball nights (9 total).

Football spend per head looks low to me, as multiplied by say 60,000 spectators that's only £480k per game.......about half other estimates I've seen.

On the other hand the NFL sales is closer to £1.5m per game ! (or £3m for the 2 games)

Good that the number of events is picking up, no doubt in addition to stadium hire there's a fair amount of food and drink and probably merchandise sales to Spurs and NFL fans attending.

Both good commercial income for the club

From n17_bishop on ssc, :

Some info that may be of interest to some. I cant elaborate any further for obvious reasons but,

Avg visitor spend per head so far since opening:
Football: £8
NFL: £24

Next weeks game vs Southampton with see use exceed the 2 million visitor mark after 34 events.

6 more summer events to be announced very soon in addition to 2 Gun's n Rose's and 1 Capital Summer ball nights (9 total).

Football spend per head looks low to me, as multiplied by say 60,000 spectators that's only £480k per game.......about half other estimates I've seen.

On the other hand the NFL sales is closer to £1.5m per game ! (or £3m for the 2 games)

Good that the number of events is picking up, no doubt in addition to stadium hire there's a fair amount of food and drink and probably merchandise sales to Spurs and NFL fans attending.

Both good commercial income for the club
I should imagine the reason for the difference is that the hard-core supporters will still frequent their usual haunts in the vicinity for their food and drink. Also, getting something at half time is a joke, as the queues are ridiculous. However, from a personal point of view, I tend to stay behind after a game now, to let the queues at the station subside, so that's a change from the old stadium, as that never used to happen.

I should imagine the reason for the difference is that the hard-core supporters will still frequent their usual haunts in the vicinity for their food and drink. Also, getting something at half time is a joke, as the queues are ridiculous. However, from a personal point of view, I tend to stay behind after a game now, to let the queues at the station subside, so that's a change from the old stadium, as that never used to happen.

Can American football fans drink in their seats as well?

Games go on for about 2642hrs so if they can it makes sense they spend a little bit more on drinks and hot dogs.

Half time I write off for drinks. Not worth leaving early to get a drink - unless I’m really fed up with what I’m seeing then it’s medicinal.
Pre game they still run out of certain lagers and food in my area. Really small bars for amount of people though.

And regularly see people leaving their seats at around 38mins to avoid the queues - can only imagine they buy 2 drinks. Or drink very slowly.

Can American football fans drink in their seats as well?

Games go on for about 2642hrs so if they can it makes sense they spend a little bit more on drinks and hot dogs.

Half time I write off for drinks. Not worth leaving early to get a drink - unless I’m really fed up with what I’m seeing then it’s medicinal.
Pre game they still run out of certain lagers and food in my area. Really small bars for amount of people though.

And regularly see people leaving their seats at around 38mins to avoid the queues - can only imagine they buy 2 drinks. Or drink very slowly.
Think you're right about them being able to drink at their seats, and the game goes on forever, no wonder Daniel would like a franchise!

HUGE NEWS

FOOD AND DRINK

We are trialling Guinness, priced £5.69, on draft at The Shelf, Goal Line Bar, Tap Inns (108, 324, 419) and 1882 East. Also new is Chips & Curry Sauce from the Linesman, priced £4.49.

Back
Top Bottom