New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dilemma... help please.
Just got e-mail about applying for one of the additional season tickets being made available for the remaining five games but there are none in the South (never mind Lower).
Been to all matches in South Lower Standing this season (and all but Palace, Spam & Ajax which were in Paxton and Huddersfield in South Upper) since stadium opened and I don't really like it anywhere else as much as South Lower as I love standing.
Already bagged Man U and Spam South Lower tickets (they'll get refunded if necessary)...
Do I apply for the season as I'd love one in the hope I could swop to South next season or do I have no chance...
I really don't want to not be in the South for the remaining games (esp Woolwich) but would do it if I stood a chance next year...

Last edited:
Dilemma... help please.
Just got e-mail about applying for additional season ticket for remaining five games but there are none in the South (never mind Lower).
Been to all matches in South Lower Standing this season (and all but Palace, Spam & Ajax which were in Paxton and Huddersfield in South Upper) since stadium opened and I don't really like it anywhere else as much as South Lower as I love standing.
Already bagged Man U and Spam South Lower tickets (they'll get refunded if necessary)...
Do I apply for the season as I'd love one in the hope I could swop to South next season or do I have no chance...
I really don't want to not be in the South for the remaining games (esp Woolwich) but would do it if I stood a chance next year...
If you bought those Man U and Spam South Lower tickets through the exchange you won't get a refund on them.

As for the season ticket, get one and see what happens next season? Reading on here there'll be a lot of 'churn'. Perhaps you get lucky and get back into the South. Only you know if that's worth the risk.

Dilemma... help please.
Just got e-mail about applying for additional season ticket for remaining five games but there are none in the South (never mind Lower).

Additional ST?? So you have one?

Or

Are you the ST waiting list already? That’s probably the key.

So many people want to move already and a lot will give up their tickets end of this season. I don’t have a crystal ball I’m afraid.

The risk is all yours.

If you bought those Man U and Spam South Lower tickets through the exchange you won't get a refund on them.

As for the season ticket, get one and see what happens next season? Reading on here there'll be a lot of 'churn'. Perhaps you get lucky and get back into the South. Only you know if that's worth the risk.
Cheers, would get the two tickets refunded as bought in OH+ sale this morning.
Have given it a go although only for three of the cheaper Paxton areas so we'll see if it's meant to be or not!

Additional ST?? So you have one?

Or

Are you the ST waiting list already? That’s probably the key.

So many people want to move already and a lot will give up their tickets end of this season. I don’t have a crystal ball I’m afraid.

The risk is all yours.
Additional seats as a result of the increased capacity.

Dilemma... help please.
I thought we couldn't swap next season either. I'm in the West but get moved for Champions' League games, so get to sit in the South Stand there, and although the view is not as good as where I am now, I do prefer it.
May be best to ask if there is a possibility that you can swap seats next year. Depends on what's more important to you - having a season ticket or sitting in the South Stand.

Dilemma... help please.
Just got e-mail about applying for one of the additional season tickets being made available for the remaining five games but there are none in the South (never mind Lower).

From what I gather, there’ll be a lot of moving around come May/June. I’m one of those looking to move too - tbh all my info is based on other ST and a couple of second hand conversations with THST people and the club.

My Paxton upper tier seat is fairly depressing. A lot of tourists and one/two game per season people constantly filming everything and getting up and down during the game*. I’ve gone into the Park Lane for Cup Games and much prefer it but will see what is on offer at the end of the season.

*im not coating all tourists/one game per season members off - I know the club has to grow etc. Just seems a lot of fucking divs in that Paxton Upper and barely any atmosphere...

Dilemma... help please.
“Members who are successful in purchasing a five-game Season Ticket and have already purchased a ticket to either, or both, of our Manchester United and West Ham United home fixtures will have their match tickets cancelled and refunded.“

There’s no guarantee you’ll get the season ticket though

I thought we couldn't swap next season either. I'm in the West but get moved for Champions' League games, so get to sit in the South Stand there, and although the view is not as good as where I am now, I do prefer it.
May be best to ask if there is a possibility that you can swap seats next year. Depends on what's more important to you - having a season ticket or sitting in the South Stand.
Standing in the South, Mrs.P. if I'm honest.
Although the new ticket system is infinitely better than before, I would still do without the hassle of trying to get tickets while at work every time.
A change of role or management and it'd be impossible (especially when it messes up like this morning and it took best part of an hour on and off...)
Skipping my lunch might not always be an option.
Or really long toilet breaks. :vertna:
I don't understand why they due to the increased capacity they can't give a few of the OH seats always available in the South to these additional applications.

From what I gather, there’ll be a lot of moving around come May/June. I’m one of those looking to move too - tbh all my info is based on other ST and a couple of second hand conversations with THST people and the club.

My Paxton upper tier seat is fairly depressing. A lot of tourists and one/two game per season people constantly filming everything and getting up and down during the game*. I’ve gone into the Park Lane for Cup Games and much prefer it but will see what is on offer at the end of the season.

*im not coating all tourists/one game per season members off - I know the club has to grow etc. Just seems a lot of fucking divs in that Paxton Upper and barely any atmosphere...
I was in the Paxton for the Ajax game, hated it.

Just seen that my daughter has been offered the chance to apply again. Gonna need to speak to someone because I’d need to relocate my ST to sit with her. I can’t imagine that it’s going to be a possibility. But it must mean she’s reasonably close to the top of the list?

I don't understand why they due to the increased capacity they can't give a few of the OH seats always available in the South to these additional applications.

My guess is the ticket office has had thousands of enquiries about people moving to that part of the ground as frankly the atmosphere is pretty shit elsewhere.

I’d be surprised if they just dished out some new STs to people somewhere on the waiting list when existing ST holders of 5 years plus weren’t able to get seats there.

Also supply and demand. Those seats sell.

The club would much rather sell shitty seats in the Paxton Upper or expensive ones in the east and west stands and have cash in the bank for those.

Doesn’t matter if nobody buys them again on the exchange. They have already been sold.

Text of the email...

Thank you for previously registering your interest in purchasing one of our newly available Season Ticket seats.

Following Haringey Council's approval of our application to increase the official capacity of our stadium to 62,303, the Club is pleased to confirm the availability of additional Season Tickets for our final five home 2019/20 Premier League matches, beginning with the Manchester United match on Sunday 15 March*.

Furthermore, now that we have a clearer understanding of the ticket inventory across the whole stadium and having satisfied our Section 106 local community ticket commitments, we have been able to increase the number of available Season Ticket seats.

As a One Hotspur + Member who registered their interest, we would now like to give you the opportunity to see where these five-game Season Tickets will be located in our stadium and the cost to buy a seat for our final five home Premier League games. View our pricing map →

If you are interested in buying one of these newly available Season Ticket seats, we would invite you to complete an online form (by clicking the button below) and selecting which block price(s) you are interested in purchasing. The deadline to complete this form is 5pm on Wednesday 29 January.

Following this deadline, One Hotspur + Members who are interested in buying a five-game Season Ticket will be contacted in waiting list order with the opportunity to buy one of these seats.
If you choose not to complete this form by the 5pm on Wednesday 29 January deadline, we will assume that you do not wish to purchase one of these additional 2019/20 Season Ticket seats. Your position on our waiting list will not be affected.
*Members who are successful in purchasing a five-game Season Ticket and have already purchased a ticket to either, or both, of our Manchester United and West Ham United home fixtures will have their match tickets cancelled and refunded.​

Back
Top Bottom