New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That pretty much says everything about your mindset and nothing about football players ... I'm not going to bother to name them, because all ten year old proper football fans know them, but there are dozens of truly world class players who have never won a trophy, nor sold there souls to do so.

You big up the likes of Sol Campbell if you want (that's why players leave clubs to win them) because that's the behaviour you're recommending ... you thinking Kane is the same as that Judas cunt? that just confirms you're a clueless whining disrespectful maggot.

"why you even bother watching competitive sports in the first place" for the joy of the game ... if you only get joy from trophies then sadly you're going to die a sad lonely bitter old cunt ... just get over yourself.

EDIT - see nap time's over for you wing-man ... why not start your own whining thread and keep all the bitching in one place?

This post summaries perfectly why you're a pathetic childish buffoon with no reasonable argument.

Name me some world class players that haven't won at least one trophy, if you can think of more than a handful I will admit I am wrong.

And no, Sol Campbell isn't a Judas cunt because he left us to win trophies, he's a Judas cunt because he joined the scum, especially after saying he would stay with us, you're really reaching with that one.

Are you saying if Kane left us to win trophies he would be a sell out and a Judas?

If you are suggesting that then you're an absolute imbecile quite frankly, these are professional athletes we are talking about, they don't play football to not win things, they all want to win things just like any reasonable fucking supporter does, if we had a team full of players with your mentality we would never win a fucking thing.

I didn't say I only get joy from trophies, I said that trophies are the reason competitive sports exist, undeniable fact, without trophies, sports doesn't exist as we know it, hence why they are so important.

Also, as a final note, your little insults you keep throwing at me, you wouldn't have the bollocks to call me a maggot to my face you pathetic little internet warrior, so stop acting like a tough guy because I am not buying it and you aren't convincing me.

The only one who sounds like a sad bitter cunt here is you, you're the one constantly insulting others online, telling them to die because they hurt your feelings, pathetic.

This post summaries perfectly why you're a pathetic childish buffoon with no reasonable argument.

Name me some world class players that haven't won at least one trophy, if you can think of more than a handful I will admit I am wrong.

And no, Sol Campbell isn't a Judas cunt because he left us to win trophies, he's a Judas cunt because he joined the scum, especially after saying he would stay with us, you're really reaching with that one.

Are you saying if Kane left us to win trophies he would be a sell out and a Judas?

If you are suggesting that then you're an absolute imbecile quite frankly, these are professional athletes we are talking about, they don't play football to not win things, they all want to win things just like any reasonable fucking supporter does, if we had a team full of players with your mentality we would never win a fucking thing.

I didn't say I only get joy from trophies, I said that trophies are the reason competitive sports exist, undeniable fact, without trophies, sports doesn't exist as we know it, hence why they are so important.

Also, as a final note, your little insults you keep throwing at me, you wouldn't have the bollocks to call me a maggot to my face you pathetic little internet warrior, so stop acting like a tough guy because I am not buying it and you aren't convincing me.

The only one who sounds like a sad bitter cunt here is you, you're the one constantly insulting others online, telling them to die because they hurt your feelings, pathetic.

One even you might know Clive Allen .... now admit you are wrong and shut the fuck up.

Let me guess you don't rate Clive Allen ... see I knew you were a clueless womble, how about Sócrates Brasileiro Sampaio de Souza Vieira de Oliveira let me guess you don't rate him either .... what a feckwit

I didn't say I don't rate them, I said that these players are the exception, not the rule, you are picking less than a handful of world class players that didn't win trophies to try and convince me that trophies don't matter and that players don't care about trophies and the ones that do are sellouts lol.

Does that seem logical to you?

I didn't say I don't rate them, I said that these players are the exception, not the rule, you are picking less than a handful of world class players that didn't win trophies to try and convince me that trophies don't matter and that players don't care about trophies and the ones that do are sellouts lol.
Fuck off idiot .... you're sucking your own arse with that excuse ... you said Name me some world class players that haven't won at least one trophy .... I did, and here's a few more ...

Ranking the 10 Best Players Who Have Never Won a Major Club Trophy

as per usual once proven wrong you try moving the goalposts ... no doubt another 2,000 word monologue will now follow, sigh ... time for a beer

BVXSzi.gif

Fuck off idiot .... you're sucking your own arse with that excuse ... you said Name me some world class players that haven't won at least one trophy .... I did, and here's a few more ...

Ranking the 10 Best Players Who Have Never Won a Major Club Trophy

as per usual once proven wrong you try moving the goalposts ... no doubt another 2,000 word monologue will now follow, sigh ... time for a beer

My goodness you have a room temperate IQ don't you?

I said "name me more than a handful of players" I am not moving any fucking goalposts, I am saying these players are the EXCEPTION rather than the RULE, that's my point, what's your point other than arguing for the sake of It?

You haven't answered my question either, would sports exist without trophies? Would it serve any purpose whatsoever?

You can't answer that question because it invalidates you entire argument about trophies being unimportant, if you really think that players and supporters ranking trophies as the most important thing in sports is stupid then you don't understand sports, full stop.

You're such a total wanker you can't even stick by your own words ... admit you're wrong or any sliver of credibility you have left is gone ...

As for you new goalposts ... Would sports exist without trophies? Would it serve any purpose whatsoever?

Think on this - in England only four clubs can win trophies ... that means 88 clubs can't and probably 80 of those know that before the season even starts - so following your 'only trophies matter bollocks' those eighty clubs wouldn't bother starting a season because according to you they have no purpose ... same goes for the million odd fans who support their teams also knowing before a ball is kicked they have zero chance at a trophy ... yet unlike you they still get behind the club ... go figure

Last edited:
You and cretinousgoat cretinousgoat use the exact same language, same posting style, it's like talking to the same person...

You're an obvious troll and incredibly sad, worry about your own credibility.

If you're accusing me and bang cunt spurs of being multis then you're even more stupid than I give you credit for.

Which is fucking difficult!

Don't ever tag me in your shit posts again.

Cunt.

Back
Top Bottom