New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's a reason this forum is unmoderated because if people like you were mods there wouldn't be a discussion to be had on here about anything because everything offends you that you disagree with, it would be like spurscommunity lol.

You're such a delightful little man btw, how old are you again? You would have thought all these years would have made you a little wiser, instead you're just another big bad internet warrior who acts like a tough guy and spends his entire time online crying about the opinions of others and flinging insults at them, yet you say other people whine? Don't make me laugh mate.
Still going ?????????

:kaneshh: :kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh:

Still going ?????????

:kaneshh: :kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh:

giphy.gif

I am not telling you to think anything, YOU are the one judging others on their support all the time on the forum, I don't think you're a bad supporter and not once have I tried to change your mind on things either (it wouldn't work even if I did because you don't care for others opinions anyway based on the way you approach these discussions.)

You are the one that enters every single thread complaining about other posters opinions, as a matter of fact that's ALL you do on here from what I have seen, calling everyone you disagree with "moaners" "negative" or "entitled" because they don't share views and opinions, you constantly talk about "positivity" but you're constantly negative towards other posters.

I never said we were shit either, that's how you interpret things, me criticising certain areas of the club does not = me thinking the club is shit, again, that's your own insecurities around perceived "negativity" projecting outwards.

You believe that the measure of a real supporter is never being critical of the owners, the players or the management, that's your opinion and you're free to have it, my opinion is that the club always comes above the owners, players and manager and that I think we can improve upon what we have already and could achieve more than what we are currently achieving.

If you disagree, that's fine, I don't think you're a shit supporter, you just view things differently to me.

Not once have I ever said my "type of support" is the only one that is valid, or that my criteria is correct, all I have ever said is that I want us to win trophies and that's what I believe competitive sport is about or it wouldn't exist, that's an opinion, you take it as an insult.

However, YOU spend your entire time on here telling others that they aren't real supporters, that they're "moaners" "melters" telling people to die etc.

It speaks volumes that you view your lack of criticism for any aspect of the club as "loyalty" as if loyalty is the only criteria that makes a good supporter or as if a person criticising something no longer makes them loyal, it's such a tribal and black and white way of viewing things imo.

I can appreciate all the good that the owners, players and managers are doing whilst also seeing room for improvement, does that make me a bad supporter in your eyes?

I don't hark back to the "good old days" either, where are you getting this stuff? I already said the old days were utterly shit compared to now, that doesn't mean I should just be content with failure though, not winning a trophy in 12 years is failure imo, despite all the massive steps forward we have taken, it's still a failure that needs to be addressed and fixed going forward, again, does me thinking that make me a "bad supporter" or just someone who wants the best for his club? The whole "we've never had it so good" mentality as an excuse for stagnation, in my eyes, is just the reverse of the false accusation you are labelling at me about "the good old days."

Your definition of a whining fan is, sorry to say it, completely ridiculous, you think everyone who has ANYTHING critical to say is a "whiner" my mate did not "abuse our players" it was a knee jerk reaction after watching the team he loves give up and roll over, so he shouted "Gutless" after singing the entire game, he was hurting, he was watching the club he LOVES get turned over at home, football is about emotion and passion, he wasn't calling the players cunts or personally disrespecting them, he was being honest about what he was seeing, HONEST ABOUT WHAT HE WAS SEEING.

And even the players admitted they gave up and it wasn't good enough, our manager said the same so what's the fucking difference? Would you have given our players and manager shit for saying the same thing?

Also you say "save the whining for the internet" only you spend your entire time in here moaning about people being negative and saying how it ruins the forum.

Also, admitting that you view spurs as a religion isn't a good thing, that's just an admittance that you refuse to look at things objectively, I love Spurs and it's as big a part of my life as anything but like with anything you love, you always want to see it improve and give it the best tools to do so, sometimes that means you have to be critical of it, some of my best improvements as a person have come from people pointing out my flaws rather than just pandering to my ego.

I don't think we're failing as a business, financially we are stable and we're run well, I think we're failing as a football club because the aim is to win trophies at any club that has ambition, we are regressing and stagnating on the pitch instead of moving forward this season and for the majority of last season (champions league run aside, which like many have said, isn't an indication of progress, it's a knockout cup competition and has papered over a lot of cracks.)

So yes, I think it's reasonable to say we need improvements in that area, don't you? I do agree we are in the best position we have been in for decades but if that's your only argument (considering how shit we were in the past) along with a new stadium for excusing what's currently happening at the club then I personally feel like that's just accepting mediocrity, like I said, I want what's best for the club, what I don't want is to become a Woolwich 2.0 but without the trophies.

Any chance you could include a summary of each of your posts for those that neither have the time or inclination to read through them?

Any chance you could include a summary of each of your posts for those that neither have the time or inclination to read through them?

• I am not the one judging others and calling them shit supporters and complaining about others opinions.

• I never said we were "shit" I simply have criticisms about how the club is run from the owners to the manager and think we can do better.

• He believes that in order to be a good supporter or be "loyal" you must never criticise the owners, manager or players, I believe that being critical of our flaws is an important part of constantly improving as it means you view things objectively and realise there is room for improvement and nothing is perfect.

• I don't believe he is a shit supporter for disagreeing with me or that my way of viewing things is the correct way or makes me a better supporter, all I want us for us to be successful and win trophies.

• I appreciate we're better than we have ever been as a club but I still believe we can massively improve and I think no trophies in 12 years isn't good enough for this club.

• I think the "we've never had it so good" line is a poor excuse for stagnation and an acceptance of mediocrity.

• I think the club is run fantastically as a business, the new stadium is incredible but I think we are failing on the football side of the business and we need to improve if we ever want to win silverware.

That pretty much sums it up, the rest is me pointing out how I dislike Bangkok constantly insulting other supporters for not sharing his opinion.

• I am not the one judging others and calling them shit supporters and complaining about others opinions.

• I never said we were "shit" I simply have criticisms about how the club is run from the owners to the manager and think we can do better.

• He believes that in order to be a good supporter or be "loyal" you must never criticise the owners, manager or players, I believe that being critical of our flaws is an important part of constantly improving as it means you view things objectively and realise there is room for improvement and nothing is perfect.

• I don't believe he is a shit supporter for disagreeing with me or that my way of viewing things is the correct way or makes me a better supporter, all I want us for us to be successful and win trophies.

• I appreciate we're better than we have ever been as a club but I still believe we can massively improve and I think no trophies in 12 years isn't good enough for this club.

• I think the "we've never had it so good" line is a poor excuse for stagnation and an acceptance of mediocrity.

• I think the club is run fantastically as a business, the new stadium is incredible but I think we are failing on the football side of the business and we need to improve if we ever want to win silverware.

That pretty much sums it up, the rest is me pointing out how I dislike Bangkok constantly insulting other supporters for not sharing his opinion.
In summary - he's a whining little bitch who believes we should all be horrified that ENIC and Levy have arranged for 1.2 billion investment into our club whilst not winning loads of trophies ... because trophies are all that count.

Last edited:
In summary - he's a whining little bitch who believes we should all be horrified that ENIC and Levy have arranged for 1.2 billion investment into our club whilst not winning loads of trophies ... because trophies are all that count.

If you watch football because you want to admire stadiums then I have to question why you even bother watching competitive sports in the first place.

Of course trophies are the most important thing, that's why players leave clubs to win them, which is exactly what's going to keep happening to us with this sort of mentality, even Kane at some point will start to look elsewhere and you will wonder why when it happens.

If you watch football because you want to admire stadiums then I have to question why you even bother watching competitive sports in the first place.

Of course trophies are the most important thing, that's why players leave clubs to win them, which is exactly what's going to keep happening to us with this sort of mentality, even Kane at some point will start to look elsewhere and you will wonder why when it happens.

That pretty much says everything about your mindset and nothing about football players ... I'm not going to bother to name them, because all ten year old proper football fans know them, but there are dozens of truly world class players who have never won a trophy, nor sold there souls to do so.

You big up the likes of Sol Campbell if you want (that's why players leave clubs to win them) because that's the behaviour you're recommending ... you thinking Kane is the same as that Judas cunt? that just confirms you're a clueless whining disrespectful maggot.

"why you even bother watching competitive sports in the first place" for the joy of the game ... if you only get joy from trophies then sadly you're going to die a sad lonely bitter old cunt ... just get over yourself.

EDIT - see nap time's over for you wing-man ... why not start your own whining thread and keep all the bitching in one place?

Back
Top Bottom