New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I went yesterday. Never watched American football but got an invite from a US colleague to go. Sat in the corporate seats, almost on the halfway line.

It's a bizarre sport from a fan perspective. It's like being in a child's panto with comical boos and put downs.

Everyone I was with said it's the best stadium they've ever watched NFL in, including 2 English Chelsea fans.

What has irked me, is that we met in a lovely pub in islington, right near the scum.
It's a really nice area and I'm quite jealous of that. I've never been there before and am unlikely to go again.

I went yesterday. Never watched American football but got an invite from a US colleague to go. Sat in the corporate seats, almost on the halfway line.

It's a bizarre sport from a fan perspective. It's like being in a child's panto with comical boos and put downs.

Everyone I was with said it's the best stadium they've ever watched NFL in, including 2 English Chelsea fans.

What has irked me, is that we met in a lovely pub in islington, right near the scum.
It's a really nice area and I'm quite jealous of that. I've never been there before and am unlikely to go again.
What pub? Has to be said, some very good boozers in the illegally occupied ancient boroughs of Islington and Finsbury.

Islington Steakhouse. It was more a pre game meal, and it was absolutely lovely. I was sat by the smoking grill for hours. I reckon I'd taste nice now tbh.

Jumped in a cab to Tottenham and you could see it getting shittier and shittier all the way there.

I've been going to Tottenham for 25 years and until yesterday, I'd never seen the Jewish area. I thought the Jewish link was from a long gone era but its really not.

Islington Steakhouse. It was more a pre game meal, and it was absolutely lovely. I was sat by the smoking grill for hours. I reckon I'd taste nice now tbh.

Jumped in a cab to Tottenham and you could see it getting shittier and shittier all the way there.

I've been going to Tottenham for 25 years and until yesterday, I'd never seen the Jewish area. I thought the Jewish link was from a long gone era but its really not.

Give it another 10 or 20 years & it will be as gentrified as everywhere else.

I kind of like its shitness to be honest.

Give it another 10 or 20 years & it will be as gentrified as everywhere else.

I kind of like its shitness to be honest.
I went in The Elbow room pub on the way to the game and it was an absolute shit hole.

Stank of smoke, shit beers. If it wasn't for the lovely barmaid in a crop top barely covering the bottom of her boobs I think I'd have left before ordering a drink.

I've seen a guy cooking smack before the CL final, I've seen a local girl bend over and piss in the street.
Just the building's area horrific to look at other than the massive spaceship in the middle.

I went in The Elbow room pub on the way to the game and it was an absolute shit hole.

Stank of smoke, shit beers. If it wasn't for the lovely barmaid in a crop top barely covering the bottom of her boobs I think I'd have left before ordering a drink.

I've seen a guy cooking smack before the CL final, I've seen a local girl bend over and piss in the street.
Just the building's area horrific to look at other than the massive spaceship in the middle.
Familys.eh?!

I like the elbow room, £2.20 a pint of courage best.Lovely

Heard the commentators call it the Tottenham Hotpur stadium several times, I think there is a method in Levy’s madness not sponsoring this thing yet, he just might be trying to expose the Football club a little here first before he goes all in on a sponsor......maybe 🤩

Totten Ham Hot Spurs huh, they sound like a real whoopensocker. What can Google tell me ‘bout ‘em?

Brighton 3 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur

A loss. Brighton are probably the best team in their league though. At least it was a low scoring game, TottenHam must gave a great defence. What was the result before that one?

Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 7 Bayern Munich

Y’all can keep ya soccer. Think i’ll stick with NFL.

Last edited:
The agreement for them to play at Wembley only covers up to 2020. I don't know the ins and outs on why it was so important to Khan that they played at Wembley, but there's a slim chance they'd play in NWHL from 2021.

It's been well known for a long time that the NFL have been looking at a UK based team or at least more London games, but the only other team I think might possibly play here more is the Buccs. I can't see many teams wanting to move across the pond long term though.

It's called "character", ever heard of it?:wansum:

Back
Top Bottom