New Stadium

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Does anyone know if we have a link up with Live Nation or similar for concerts ? Just curious as to if any of the major acts will play the new stadium next summer given that Wembley is out due to Euro 2020.

Cheers.

Does anyone know if we have a link up with Live Nation or similar for concerts ? Just curious as to if any of the major acts will play the new stadium next summer given that Wembley is out due to Euro 2020.

Cheers.
Only thing I can add to this conversation is that there once were rumors about AEG (not the appliances brand) becoming a véry involved sponsor of the new stadium. So this type of partnership has been discussed before

Thanks. I had a chat with my contact who knows the Stadium and training ground security contractors and he did not know either, so maybe only NFL is currently attached.

Thanks. I had a chat with my contact who knows the Stadium and training ground security contractors and he did not know either, so maybe only NFL is currently attached.
Will definitely be concerts.

I had a meeting with a guy from Spurs last year as our company were trying to get some corporate seats (never happened, gutted!) and concerts are a big part of the package.

Adele a shoo-in sometime in the next 12-18 months.

:allitongue:

No Dele.... I said ADELE....

:deledoubt:

Register to remove

Wellsey

Supporter
Will definitely be concerts.

I had a meeting with a guy from Spurs last year as our company were trying to get some corporate seats (never happened, gutted!) and concerts are a big part of the package.

Adele a shoo-in sometime in the next 12-18 months.

:allitongue:

No Dele.... I said ADELE....

:deledoubt:
Coldplay are due to tour next year..Jonny Buckland finally fulfils a life times ambition playing at WHL!!

Coldplay are due to tour next year..Jonny Buckland finally fulfils a life times ambition playing at WHL!!
Can't remember what game it was (one of the midweek ones) but Chris Martin was photographed, with Ledley I think, in one of the exec boxes at the new stadium. I thought then it was probably a check for possible gig venue.

Borodin55

Carpe Diem
I did a search of the word sock on the forum and found this, about Spursdem Spursdem

"He has a Japanese girlfriend called Yoko. But Yoko is actually a yellow sock he put almond shape buttons on for eyes and "her" mouth is actually a hole in the heel and he thinks it counts as oral sex when he jerks off in this sock via the hole in the heel. The sock that he calls Yoko. That is his "girlfriend"."

So maybe he knows who this guy is. We live in different times I guess. If him and this guy find fulfilment in a sock, who are we to criticize.
I presume if you wank into a sock and it leaks at the toes you say "Darn It !"

Register to remove

Top Bottom