New Stadium

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Airfixx

Take your miserable whining and fuck off.
You have to go a long way to beat a freshly baked packet of Tesco jam doughnuts. 69p for 5. It's hard not to eat the entire packet in one go, don't you think?

Edit - They also offer the equally delicious apple, custard and chocolate varieties.
The custard ones are a damn good bit of kit!

chubbs

Supporter
.........VAR is OURS........ It's Clear & Obvious

Loads of stuff that we've all seen before but the NFL locker room bit is better than those already posted IMO.
Will they have to take their boots off before walking on the locker room carpet?

Register to remove

Wasnt sure where best to post this.

My Season Ticket waiting list number has just changed, I guess after the "churn" of this seasons sales.

I have gone from 13,850 down to 13,000. Am quite surprised it is that little and pretty sure is the smallest jump I have seen. Probably due to the New Stadium affect.

Wasnt sure where best to post this.

My Season Ticket waiting list number has just changed, I guess after the "churn" of this seasons sales.

I have gone from 13,850 down to 13,000. Am quite surprised it is that little and pretty sure is the smallest jump I have seen. Probably due to the New Stadium affect.
I’d guess that’s the amount of non renewals from people on the waiting list.

My mate is high up on the waiting list and not been offered an ST.

Unless they have chosen not to offer any new STs this season.......

Nephew has moved from roughly 31500 to around 28500.
So definitely linked to members not renewing their ST waiting list one Hotspur memberships.

Last edited:
Hi guys

Some of you might remember me from your Europa League days. Fiorentina fan from Italy here, that also became a Spurs fan after our matches some years ago.

Quick question. I am in London today. Just finished my work day. Is it possible to visit the new stadium in the evening?

Last edited:
You have to go a long way to beat a freshly baked packet of Tesco jam doughnuts. 69p for 5. It's hard not to eat the entire packet in one go, don't you think?

Edit - They also offer the equally delicious apple, custard and chocolate varieties.
Must resist, must resist...
You Bastard Chubbs.
:adewtf::dierpochhug:

Hi guys

Some of you might remember me from your Europa League days. Fiorentina fan from Italy here, that also became a Spurs fan after our matches some years ago.

Quick question. I am in London today. Just finished my work day. Is it possible to visit the new stadium in the evening?
The stadium is not open at the moment but it's still pretty stunning on the High Road, the official tours start next week but I reckon they'll be quite booked out:

Bookings for Guided Stadium Tours now open | Tottenham Hotspur

The club shop is pretty impressive but it closes at 5pm, so you'll just see the outside tonight.

Hi guys

First stadium tours start on Monday 15th mate. My guess is the first week or two already sold out.

Obviously today you can see a bit from the outside access south possum etc but it's a bit limited

Register to remove

Top Bottom