New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was a doc on BT Sport last night about the stadium apparently.

Anyone have any links to it?
I have BT Sport and logged into the site but didn't see anything to watch it back.

There was a doc on BT Sport last night about the stadium apparently.

Anyone have any links to it?
I have BT Sport and logged into the site but didn't see anything to watch it back.
They've shown it a couple of times. The Premiere was before the CL final programme started. Was pretty good actually. nothing groundbreaking but worth a watch if you can get hold of it

[edit] Here you go, found it on the BT Sport website: Login Page

Some reports suggesting it’s between Facebook and Google for the naming rights. Not sure I believe them, but it would be interesting as Zuckerburg was apparently interested in buying the club.

Some reports suggesting it’s between Facebook and Google for the naming rights. Not sure I believe them, but it would be interesting as Zuckerburg was apparently interested in buying the club.
If it ever becomes sponsored by Google there is only one man to use to announce it :roseunsure::dembelelol:

Saw this too - I just don't buy it though...

Stadium sponsors usually aim to increase their brand recognition, but both companies hardly need to do that at all. It's a far cry from, say, Emirates - who I had never really heard of before they sponsored that lot down the road.

There was some rumour a while ago about Facebook potentially buying some broadcast rights for the PL and Championship (?) but would it really be wise to alienate rival fanbases by becoming affiliated with us?

A Facebook sponsorship would be a backdoor way for Zuckerberg to pump money into the club if he seriously wanted to own it - but the profits on Spurs (while unfathomably large to us normal folks) are small fry compared to the tech giants.

Saw this too - I just don't buy it though...

Stadium sponsors usually aim to increase their brand recognition, but both companies hardly need to do that at all. It's a far cry from, say, Emirates - who I had never really heard of before they sponsored that lot down the road.

There was some rumour a while ago about Facebook potentially buying some broadcast rights for the PL and Championship (?) but would it really be wise to alienate rival fanbases by becoming affiliated with us?

A Facebook sponsorship would be a backdoor way for Zuckerberg to pump money into the club if he seriously wanted to own it - but the profits on Spurs (while unfathomably large to us normal folks) are small fry compared to the tech giants.

I could only see it happening for Google if they would use their Alphabet name in an attempt to make their overarching company name more prominent

D8y_SSNXUAMWOL3

Much prefer google over FB.

If the guys I witnessed trying to kick lumps out of the stadium after the CL Final defeat are anything to go by, it’s not just rival fans we need to worry about. :avbshock:
Yeah, i was with Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82 and i saw one fella giving the wall a good kick. No damage done. Needs to tap up a few scousers for advice on how to do it properly.
I saw a few, they came across as petulant seven year olds whose mummy had told them off. I don't think thats the look they were going for.

Back
Top Bottom