New Stadium

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Don't forget the acid house.... Acieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!! 🙂
I was more Ben Sherman's down Romford on a Saturday, pie and mash, a splash of Versace Blue Jeans and whistling at all the birds on the escalators in the Liberty shopping mall. Kids got into the movies back then for a couple of quid a pop. It was all topped off with a prank call to the coppers from the payphone outside the Dolphin and a quick dart out of there when we thought the bogeys were onto us.

Britpop and Suede son. Britpop, Suede, the Texas Tornado and Typhoon. Wallop!

Register to remove

Airfixx

"A spoonful of sugar..."
I was more Ben Sherman's down Romford on a Saturday, pie and mash, a splash of Versace Blue Jeans and whistling at all the birds on the escalators in the Liberty shopping mall. Kids got into the movies back then for a couple of quid a pop. It was all topped off with a prank call to the coppers from the payphone outside the Dolphin and a quick dart out of there when we thought the bogeys were onto us.

Britpop and Suede son. Britpop, Suede, the Texas Tornado and Typhoon. Wallop!
There was a couple of night clubs in there too, right..?

I remember seeing Pop Will Eat Itself (& Sensor) at an alternative night there in the early 90s....

I remember seeing Pop Will Eat Itself (& Sensor) at an alternative night there in the early 90s....
There was a fair few mate. Hollywoods, Time & Envy, The Buddha Lounge. I actually popped the old cherry under a rusty old stairway behind the back of Secrets nightclub back then. I always knew those Ben Sherman shirts would work ;)

Rocket

Supporter

Don't think I ever saw PWEI, but I do remember seeing both The Sandkings and Ned's Atomic Dustbin as support for The Wonderstuff around the same time. Halcyon Days.

Just seen it would have been 23rd October '89. One of the best gigs I've ever been to. Front row, squashed up against the angle of the barrier to the right of centre.

Last edited:

Airfixx

"A spoonful of sugar..."
Don't think I ever saw PWEI, but I do remember seeing both The Sandkings and Ned's Atomic Dustbin as support for The Wonderstuff around the same time. Halcyon Days.
Stourbridge mafia, innit...... :D

Got a copy of this knocking about somewhere:

Amazon product
Also, just seen this:

I'd have gone if I'd have known about it in time....

Clint's doing way too nicely for himself to go back to being at loggerheads with Graham sadly.

Register to remove

I thought the stadium was partnering with William Hill to do betting within the stadium. I don't know, I tend to get on the horses rather than football.

Now, I know that the food outlets are all cashless in the new stadium, but is the spurs store the same? My niece is saving up her pocket money ready for when we go so that she can splurge on Kane stuff, but she doesn't have a bank card yet.
Does she have a membership? You can load money onto that.

Does she have a membership? You can load money onto that.
That's good to know actually, thanks. It won't help us for the Inter game because we're not members yet, but we will be joining so it'll help for the rest of the season.
Do you know if its topped up online or in the Spurs stores? I can get to the Harlow and Chelmsford stores very easily so it would be handy if we can top up in the shops.

That's good to know actually, thanks. It won't help us for the Inter game because we're not members yet, but we will be joining so it'll help for the rest of the season.
Do you know if its topped up online or in the Spurs stores? I can get to the Harlow and Chelmsford stores very easily so it would be handy if we can top up in the shops.
Not sure,to be honest. Sorry :)

Airfixx

"A spoonful of sugar..."
I thought the stadium was partnering with William Hill to do betting within the stadium. I don't know, I tend to get on the horses rather than football.

Now, I know that the food outlets are all cashless in the new stadium, but is the spurs store the same? My niece is saving up her pocket money ready for when we go so that she can splurge on Kane stuff, but she doesn't have a bank card yet.
Great to hear we have another generation of Yidettes comin' through. :tobyarm:

So my pal has got me a ticket for block 212 for the live CL final viewing , can’t find out much about this area , it’s on the west just next to the dug out, looking forward to seeing a new area of the stadium

BangkokSpud

Supporter
The club have sold out the CL screening, they are now looking at opening some of the hospitality areas previous not considered ...

For those lucky enough to be going there will be additional supplies of food and drink over and above the normal EPL levels ... it's going to be one massive party ....

The club have sold out the CL screening, they are now looking at opening some of the hospitality areas previous not considered ...

For those lucky enough to be going there will be additional supplies of food and drink over and above the normal EPL levels ... it's going to be one massive party ....
what is the best corporate block?

Register to remove

Top Bottom