New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Preferred it when this sort of shit banter was only heard from dickheads in pubs, now social media has given them a platform and the worst thing is you can't even chuck a pint at them.

54798912_639653613156354_5251756438975414272_n.jpg
Class

I have to say Pochettino’s half time speech doesn’t strike me as someone that is going to pack his bags and fuck off at the slightest sniff of a big club calling. Sounds like a guy that has totally embedded himself into the Spurs DNA and pretty much adopted Spurs as his club. He sounds like he wants to continue this journey in this spectacular stadium and is as emotional about it all as our long serving supporters.

No DLR trains on my route, no trains from Stratford to Northumberland Park and that's my route! Nothing could dampen the spirits today.
I met my mate at Tottenham Hale as we planned to have a pint at the Ferry Boat Inn, we decided to give that plan a miss and get to the ground early. That turned out to be a wise move in hindsight. We walked up the lea past Stonebridge lock and followed the signs for Northumberland Park Station, if you haven't tried that route give it a go.
I've watched all the update vids on the ground but nothing truly prepares you for seeing it in person, it's bloody stunning. I moved around the ground trying different stands, there's not a bad seat in the place. The views are out of this world good.
Best bit for me was the market place post match. Master stroke if they planned it like this. Brilliant sing song over a few beers, we had 3 pints lapping up the atmosphere and when we left my mate said he could of stayed for a few more. I've never had a pint at Spurs after a match!
I can see this being a big thing in future. I'm looking forward to Saturday even more now as I'm sure it will be rocking.

Was desperate to go today but was my old mans birthday, he lives in Stockwell so never would have made it. Looks so beautiful, was amazed to see Skipp celebrating in the highlights etc, thought he was 20 odd to be fair, but he’s properly young, yido

Was desperate to go today but was my old mans birthday, he lives in Stockwell so never would have made it. Looks so beautiful, was amazed to see Skipp celebrating in the highlights etc, thought he was 20 odd to be fair, but he’s properly young, yido
Skipp is an 18 year old from the 1890s. Old man look to him.

Why's that mate? I'm sure Spursdem is feeling proud today, as we all are.
:dierpochhug:

A great occassion for all our fans, surely?

Yes it’s a great day for the club.....but apparently the 640M debt we’ve acquired to bring about this great day for the club is not actually investing in the club, not giving a shit about the club, not giving a shit about the fans, not giving a shit about success and was achieved by a greedy little bald cunt who should fuck off from the club, and isn’t true Spurs and doesn’t sign players so he can pay himself a fortune.

So yes, great day for all of us, but some of us don’t look like hypocritical mugs

Back
Top Bottom