New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was at an Evening with Ray Clemence, hosted by Micky Hazard, last night.

Micky’s wish is at the end of the legends game he can turn to the crowds and hear “can’t Smile without you” coming back at him from the stands.

Would be lovely if that was possible.

I reckon there are roughly 1100 tickets available for the U18 game. Very good turn out!
I'm taking my kids along. £1 per ticket so not much to lose. Will give me a chance to browse bars, listen to and cheer Poch, and start to educate a 5yo and 2yo on when it's appropriate - and when it's not - to use various colourful words that of course I never say...

:kaneshh: :levyeyes: :kanehand: :kaneear: :sonpoint:

I want to pat that shiny head so much.

He probably feels like he's the Willy Wonka of New White Hart Lane :levylol:
cQfQgf1.jpg

Is that an official account?
I would love to see him in a spurs shirt again,but worried he would be so psyched up he would launch himself into a tackle and do someone or himself some serious damage. He was worth the entrance fee on his own on many occasions
Maybe we shouldn't have a guy currnetly on trial for beating up a woman play.

My ticket for Sunday's game has come as an e-ticket which they're saying "must" be printed... From what I remember at the familiarisation event the turnstiles were more like the ones at airport boarding gates than the ones in Wembley. I can see why you have to print them at Wembley but not now. Right pain in the arse as I don't have a printer!!

My ticket for Sunday's game has come as an e-ticket which they're saying "must" be printed... From what I remember at the familiarisation event the turnstiles were more like the ones at airport boarding gates than the ones in Wembley. I can see why you have to print them at Wembley but not now. Right pain in the arse as I don't have a printer!!

You can scan boarding passes on your phone on those boarding gates though.

Stadium opening times for Crystal Palace fixture | Tottenham Hotspur

Stadium opening times for Crystal Palace fixture
Wednesday 3 April, kick-off 7.45pm

@SpursOfficial

Fri 22 March 2019, 11:55|Tottenham Hotspur

Copied to clipboard

As previously communicated, the Opening Ceremony of our new home will take place ahead of our first Premier League match at the stadium against Crystal Palace on Wednesday 3 April.

Please note, we shall be opening General Admission areas at an earlier time of three hours before kick-off, 4.45pm, to enable fans ample time to clear security and access the stadium. Premium areas will as usual also be open three hours before kick-off.

We really do encourage fans to make the necessary arrangements to ensure you can get to the stadium as early as possible on the night, bearing in mind busy weekday commuter travel times too.

We shall be asking for fans to take their seats for the match no later than 30 minutes before kick-off for the start of the ceremony itself.

Please keep an eye out on our channels for further updates in the coming days.

I haven't got an e-ticket. I thought our stadium passes were to be used? is that not right?

Back
Top Bottom