New Stadium

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

We'd be fucked if everyone thought the same, wouldn't get the stadium open.
Glass half empty person I’m guessing! :pochlol:

The point is everyone won’t think the same. And I know 100% my ticket will be picked up by a member desparate to go there. If it gets as far as members.

And anyway we have I think 70k+ members and then on top of that people who aren’t even members.

Selling out 45k for the legends won’t be an issue.

We are one of the biggest football clubs in the world with a big fuck off shiny new stadium.

Go and fill your glass up!

Register to remove

Register to remove

I did read somewhere in the Test event gumf, that they will be checking ID's against the person who got the ticket. May be just words, but worth bearing in mind if tickets are going to be passed onto someone else for the day.

EDIT: found the section under test event information page

"Tickets issued by the Club for these events are strictly non-transferable under any circumstances. All attendees are advised that checks will be in place at various points on the matchdays to ensure that this is adhered to and the strongest possible action will be taken against any supporters who look to abuse the ticketing allocation for these events."

Chucklevision82

T'ME, T'YOU
I did read somewhere in the Test event gumf, that they will be checking ID's against the person who got the ticket. May be just words, but worth bearing in mind if tickets are going to be passed onto someone else for the day.

EDIT: found the section under test event information page

"Tickets issued by the Club for these events are strictly non-transferable under any circumstances. All attendees are advised that checks will be in place at various points on the matchdays to ensure that this is adhered to and the strongest possible action will be taken against any supporters who look to abuse the ticketing allocation for these events."
Let’s say, hypothetically, that you bought the tickets, but couldn’t make it due to unforeseen circumstances - would the club rather the seat is empty, or given to a Spurs supporting mate who can make it?

I’m not asking you, by the way, just throwing it out there.

JohnH

Supporter
Ah, that'll be why then.
Will it 1 ticket per person ?
Don't know, was just trying to find that out myself. I would imagine you can get tickets for those in your 'network' at the same time, although with the wording being 'first come first served' I'm not so sure.

Register to remove

Top Bottom