New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

image.php

Spring is almost here...

Looks like something from District 9!

White Hart Lane Station given the Mr AV treatment (30 Jan, sorry if its already been posted and I missed it).

This project is miles behind the timetabled opening of March/April time I'd have thought

When do we think we can expect an announcement re the two test events? I think the March date is slipping away.

Getting a CL QF in there would be ecstasy

Thought we were only going to have 3 or 4 NFL games at the new stadium? Seems a little extravagant to build NFL changing rooms for that few games.

2 a season for 10 years isnt it ? Meaning at least twenty games , 20 games with 60,0000 tickets per match equals 1.2 million tickets that can probably be flogged at £50 per ticket if appetite for NFL games at Wembley are anything to go by grossing £60 mil in tickets alone before you even they into catering and merch and that's a couple of matches a year , then when you factor in the brand exposure in America through NFL tie ups leading to more merchandise sold in America and greater brand value leading to much more Lucrative sponsorship deals , the cost of a couple of changing rooms will become a pittance after a couple of years this is huge business and that's without reaching the ultimate aim of a full-time NHL franchise based in London occupying the stadium.

When do we think we can expect an announcement re the two test events? I think the March date is slipping away.

Getting a CL QF in there would be ecstasy

Still 2 months until the Champions League quarter finals to be fair. 9th/10th April for the first leg. and the second leg is 16th/17th.

I imagine we'll hear some news within the next 2 weeks, I think our first game is dependent on how Brighton and Palace do in the FA Cup so maybe just waiting for those games. Unfortunately, it's likely both Brighton and Palace get through.

Still 2 months until the Champions League quarter finals to be fair. 9th/10th April for the first leg. and the second leg is 16th/17th.

I imagine we'll hear some news within the next 2 weeks, I think our first game is dependent on how Brighton and Palace do in the FA Cup so maybe just waiting for those games. Unfortunately, it's likely both Brighton and Palace get through.
Probably good for us if Palace get through. Us being ready for its original date seems unlikely, best hope is if we can push it back a bit.

2 a season for 10 years isnt it ? Meaning at least twenty games , 20 games with 60,0000 tickets per match equals 1.2 million tickets that can probably be flogged at £50 per ticket if appetite for NFL games at Wembley are anything to go by grossing £60 mil in tickets alone before you even they into catering and merch and that's a couple of matches a year , then when you factor in the brand exposure in America through NFL tie ups leading to more merchandise sold in America and greater brand value leading to much more Lucrative sponsorship deals , the cost of a couple of changing rooms will become a pittance after a couple of years this is huge business and that's without reaching the ultimate aim of a full-time NHL franchise based in London occupying the stadium.
£50? It's that what NFL tickets go for over there? Pretty sure the average ticket price this year was over $100 USD.

Back
Top Bottom