New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Other than a first team match how will they get 50000 to any event? Surely the numbers are lower than that.
You’re right, why would 50,000 Spurs fans want to pay a small amount of cash, to be among the first to explore and experience one of the finest stadiums in the world?

200.gif

According to the Times....Man Utd will be at Wembey! Can't we just cancel Christmas this year so we can get these fucking test events done?

It's funny, just this morning I went to check my account cashback and it's not showing under "My Account". I did wonder if it had been taken off pending something. Or is it only shown at certain times when the club allow you to withdraw the money?

Back
Top Bottom