New Spurs Shop

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Audere said "But you are incorrect there is not a huge support in north london and London for Spurs",
@57 was saying that the support was in North Herts, not North London, and he is correct. There is a large contingent of 1st/2nd and 3rd generation support here which is why the shop is opening. It's a long time overdue in my opinion.

Lol

I like that. You currying favour, geddit? And changing your last two lies...

"as for the lodonistan/londonski quip.. that what is was!.. get a sense of humour mate.
the slightest hint of anything to the center/ right on here & your either ukip, edl or racist.... fuck off"

Dave and Gideons army. You clueless working class cunt.

Or worse.....

Audere said "But you are incorrect there is not a huge support in north london and London for Spurs",
@57 was saying that the support was in North Herts, not North London, and he is correct. There is a large contingent of 1st/2nd and 3rd generation support here which is why the shop is opening. It's a long time overdue in my opinion.

Errr.... Yeah but he also said

looks like thfc marketing have done there homework!.. no point trying to sell shirts in inner city londonistan/londonski.. when your core support aint there anymore but is somewhere else

I popped into the Mega Store at WHL yesterday after the stadium tour. There were Bale flags knocked down to half price. Not sure why *cough* *cough*

Probably because there are a whole new range of Bale flags with his newly trademarked heart hand signal waiting to be put out for the first day of the season.....

Also you're...

But an elf made business man commuting everyday to bethnal green from stortford or wherever wouldn't have word smarts...

He is a liar mate.

It's a shame cos some of his spurs posts are valid. But he decided to change his account on vanity reasons. That makes him a cunt imo.

agree mate.. course theres loads of goons..no problem with that. but I was just commenting on how many spurs are in this area now.. you've also noticed.

####edit######

I apologise. I was referring you as greaves 457 who changed his name.

I apologise for that 57. Ypu have valid Spurs posts. Ones I agree with. But I hate the whole hate london shit.

Errr.... Yeah but he also said

looks like thfc marketing have done there homework!.. no point trying to sell shirts in inner city londonistan/londonski.. when your core support aint there anymore but is somewhere else

Exactly, what don't you get about that statement, tongue in cheek observation of changing times, as far as I'm aware, a bit of factual humour. Would you have been upset if he used the term little Itay, because that can be found in London also. Chill a bit, as far as I'm aware this forum isn't governed from Brussels yet.

Exactly, what don't you get about that statement, tongue in cheek observation of changing times, as far as I'm aware, a bit of factual humour. Would you have been upset if he used the term little Itay, because that can be found in London also. Chill a bit, as far as I'm aware this forum isn't governed from Brussels yet.

I made a drunken error. I have sent the man an apology. He is not a cunt. I confused him with greaves 457. Who changed his name.

I stand by what I said but i made a mistake.

I will apologise formally to 57 for my ignorance. I hope he will accept it.

I was arguing a point to the wrong person.

####edit######

I apologise. I was referring you as greaves 457 who changed his name.

I apologise for that 57. Ypu have valid Spurs posts. Ones I agree with. But I hate the whole hate london shit.
Fair enough, you are on the money with @G357 though, he needs a time machine to bring him up to speed with the rest of the planet.

Fair enough, you are on the money with @G357 though, he needs a time machine to bring him up to speed with the rest of the planet.

He has points. But he is not in the same level as 57.

And quite frankly I am a bit Embarrassed. This is a serious spurs fan. With massive history who once wrote one of the best posts on here about a little known documentary from panorama. It truly was one of the best things I've read on here. It's worth checking out the Millwall documentary from panorama then read his real life tell.

I just got confused. Seriously not eaten for 2days or drunk. Decided to have the rooms rum to help me sleep.

I meant no disrespect 57.

:sneaky::sneaky:
the town became a shithole some years ago mate!.. moved out from bhp 8 years ago.. to guess where!!.. just south of Stevenage!... :).. more than happy...nice area, great people around me & good pubs, some top yids up this way as well. :dude::sneaky:
looks like thfc marketing have done there homework!.. no point trying to sell shirts in inner city londonistan/londonski.. when your core support aint there anymore but is somewhere else.

seems more & more spurs up here... mostly from people who've done exactly the same as me... moved from north London to north herts...
Near Woolmer Green/Knebworth then?

Back
Top Bottom