New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

Puma's sizing is so erratic, I've got rid of the majority of my beer gut so bring on the skin tight Under Armour shirts next season! :bae2:

does anyone actually buy the kit/shirts? i personally don't care too much for any of the tat sold in the spurs shop, don't wear shirts either as they look shit with just about everything.

just bought my little one the purple one today for his b'day £45 fucking quid!!!!!!! (with P&P, needed it for next week), such a fleece its unreal.

saw a bloke once wore the whole kit to the game (even astro turfs). maybe he expected to play.......

and yes the sizing is erratic. puma only do kids 3/4 or 5/6 years old!! WTF

I'll get it if it looks ok but never pay full price for it! proper rip off i agree.

Dunno a few years ago Christian Gross would have probably asked him to play........

you could've got that shirt for £35 all in on play.com.

I always buy the shirts, I'm sad like that. Then I play footy fairly regularly so I get a lot of use and wear out of them.

it was an infant kit. fair play you get shorts and socks with it, but still jjb does it for £25. problem is they didn't have the purple.

I may get slaughtered here for this but but I have a pet hate for grown men wearing football shirts socially. At a game or even playing yourself fine. But those bloke's who wear football shirts down to the supermarket when their team is playing at home that day pisses me right off. More often than not their chelsea, man united and even more recently Man city supporters.

I always find it's better to hold out for a couple of months, I realise it's not easy when kids are begging you to get them the kit though! I can see me ending up with all 3 shirts this season, already got the home long-sleeved.

I've worn mine to the supermarket but not while we're playing. #HatersGonnaHate :nare:

I was going to post about the kit. I am getting the Third kit for my birthday as I have nothing else I wanted to get. I'm stuck on who to get on the back? Parker or Sandro. Fucking Nightmare in my head trying to decide, Parker is honest but Sandro is a fucking G. HELP

P.s. My run of shirts has been; (minus Keane 125 year which is on the wall facing front, wanker lost my trust & iverson which is somewhere around.

[thumb]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/248313_1876275439811_1628970006_1845828_1579680_n.jpg[/thumb]

I must admit I do think the new black one is pretty fly...

and yeah last season homes shirts were the best we've had for a few seasons

I really liked the away shirt from 94/95 season the blue/black one with that had purple coming up from the bottom corner, in fact I'm gonna have a look around online to see if I can find one.

I've never had a name of a player on my shirt, I was going to get BAE but it's getting quite common so can't be bothered. It's a thin line between love and hate so I'd rather not get a name on my shirt.

The font of Aurasma has put me off buying a kit this year. I know I could go for the more stylish looking Investec one, but it's more expensive, so fuck that.

Honestly, what ever design agency came up with that font should be sacked. And so should whoever works in marketing in Autonomy for agreeing to it.

I thought that as well but when I went to a few games and saw the Aurasma logo and it doesn't look so bad, Investec is the best logo we've had in a while but I'm not paying that much money for a Euro shirt this season, fuck that!

I think the last name i got on a shirt was Thorstvedt on a goalie shirt (funnily enough....), going back to price again ! it all gets a bit pricey when you start putting names on, it also takes the piss that we have different sponsors on different shirts

Got the purple one this year it grew on me after seeing it a few times and I like the t-shirt neck feel to it, tempted by the Investec cup shirt but will see how finances are next year.

I play football 3-4 times a week so generally get good wear out of a shirt for 2/3years. I still had the Mansion one last season.

Quite liked the Black one until I saw the Newcastle 3rd shirt. WTF is that all about. Lazy Puma bastards.

ukpgZv

Back
Top Bottom