New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's the fit like on the new kit? I had a medium last year but being a short arse it was a bit long and loose for me. Tempted to go for a small but I don't want to order it and find it's too tight or whatever.

Guys, I need help fast!
I am gonna buy my first spurs jersey (the away one) but I only probelm is size ... I dont know whether I should get small or medium? I mean last year I tried on the puma home jersey (small size) and is was kind of big/long, but i heard this new kit is a little tight ... so should i get the small or medium size jersey?

Another thing I am planning to get dembele's name (good or bad idea? or should i just get bale) ... but again the probelm comes back to the size of the kit ... so what if i order a small dembele jersey, do any of you guys know if the spurs shop would let me exchange it for a medium size (if the previous size was too small)?

Becuase, apprently they said no returns on personalized stuff but do play names count in that?

Thanks guys... I am so excited and I live in USA, so I need some help ... COYS!!!

FinchCOYS said:
What's the fit like on the new kit? I had a medium last year but being a short arse it was a bit long and loose for me. Tempted to go for a small but I don't want to order it and find it's too tight or whatever.

I've got the away shirt (M) and find that lengthwise it's longer than the Puma tops. It is also tighter fit all around so someone who's short and fat might have a problem.

SinghYid said:
Guys, I need help fast!
I am gonna buy my first spurs jersey (the away one) but I only probelm is size ... I dont know whether I should get small or medium? I mean last year I tried on the puma home jersey (small size) and is was kind of big/long, but i heard this new kit is a little tight ... so should i get the small or medium size jersey?

Another thing I am planning to get dembele's name (good or bad idea? or should i just get bale) ... but again the probelm comes back to the size of the kit ... so what if i order a small dembele jersey, do any of you guys know if the spurs shop would let me exchange it for a medium size (if the previous size was too small)?

Becuase, apprently they said no returns on personalized stuff but do play names count in that?

Thanks guys... I am so excited and I live in USA, so I need some help ... COYS!!!

I got a medium this year and it's definitely a little bit more snug than last year's kit, but also a bit longer.

I'm pretty sure the only way you can return personalised items is if it's faulty.

Stanners said:
SinghYid said:
Guys, I need help fast!

I got a medium this year and it's definitely a little bit more snug than last year's kit, but also a bit longer.

I'm pretty sure the only way you can return personalised items is if it's faulty.
If you just get a Spurs shirt without a name you can return it if the size is wrong. Putting a players name on the back means you can't return it. If last years was big, I would definitely get a small. I was a large last year with a little room and this year the large is really tight.

That sucks ... i think i just may gamble with a small ... i am so worried and this is my first kit ever...

I live in the usa and there's really no way to try it on. I mean if the price was cheap, i would have not cared much but it is like $120.
Oh well. Thanks for the opinion guys ... BTW I am about 5'6'' and 150 lbs .... still the same?

SinghYid said:
That sucks ... i think i just may gamble with a small ... i am so worried and this is my first kit ever...

I live in the usa and there's really no way to try it on. I mean if the price was cheap, i would have not cared much but it is like $120.
Oh well. Thanks for the opinion guys ... BTW I am about 5'6'' and 150 lbs .... still the same?

If you're really worried there's always the option to just order a plain kit without a name, leave the tags on,try it on to check the size, then return it for a refund and order another one with the name/number on it.

SinghYid said:

Don't know if a big chunk of that is shipping and handling but that's almost daylight robbery. I got my shirt here in Singapore at the equivalent of USD70, albeit no shipping needed.

SinghYid said:
Oh yeah, do any of you know if, the shirts can get bigger like after washing ... for instance like if i get a small and its too tight?

Sorry mate, shirts do not get bigger after a wash. Do not put a personalized shirt in a tumble dryer, or it will get smaller and fuck up the name and number, just hang dry. If you are worried about spending a lot of money, you could get a personalized cup kit from last year for about 23 quid from the Spurs site and then order a bunch of other stuff to bring the total up to 40 quid to get free shipping (40 quid is about 64 dollars).

Don't order from JJB Sports...
Ordered 'Blanchflower 61' got this..
A1295MvCQAAliqE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom