New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have seen worse kits....

baardsen.jpg

Re: New Spurs kit

kushty said:
I may get slaughtered here for this but but I have a pet hate for grown men wearing football shirts socially. At a game or even playing yourself fine. But those bloke's who wear football shirts down to the supermarket when their team is playing at home that day pisses me right off. More often than not their chelsea, man united and even more recently Man city supporters.
I don't really like wearing football shirts outside the house unless it's a retro top - which can be quite stylish for holiday use etc. Football shirts should be for, well, playing football in!

Re: New Spurs kit

Park Lane James said:
I don't really like wearing football shirts outside the house unless it's a retro top - which can be quite stylish for holiday use etc. Football shirts should be for, well, playing football in!

I dont think a replica jersey no matter the era could ever be classed as "stylish".

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
Sean said:
In my defence, I was too young to be able to go out and buy it myself.
For me i was a stage where I was enjoying playing in goal and before buying that one had a yellow one from the year before with Walker on the back :roflmao:
Kyle Walker played in goal?

:baletroll:

Don't be silly....

...he meant Des.

:defoe:

Sean said:
In my defence, I was too young to be able to go out and buy it myself.
For me i was a stage where I was enjoying playing in goal and before buying that one had a yellow one from the year before with Walker on the back :roflmao:

Same here, although I wrote Walker on the back with permanent marker

I became a super keeper whenever I work the ornage a blue shirt, I used always think I was Baardsen. It went missing one day and I don't know how...I was distraught

Back
Top Bottom