New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

Dunno whether it's just cos of the Thomson logo, but that reminds me of that nasty kappa kit we had in about 2006 with the blue sleeves, hope our's isn't like that

I thought the Hannover kits looked wank, might look different in real life as opposed to on screen.

mdiver said:
I too purchased the third kit today , was thinking of getting #Fuckdavro on the back......thoughts?

If you get that done with the hashtag The Fighting Cock will pay for it.

I buy my shirt for my birthday later in month on sunday vs QPR, then I get an email today saying I can get 15% off instead of the 10% I had. Ball sacks united.

But Adidas and Liverpool go way back... Pretty sure alot of fans won't buy the kit because of that. One huge part of the stadium has the brand on the seats.

eggsoakley said:
But Adidas and Liverpool go way back... Pretty sure alot of fans won't buy the kit because of that. One huge part of the stadium has the brand on the seats.

Didn't they have reebok for absolutely ages too though?

Dr Rosenrosen said:
For those with concern about Spurs' deal with Under Armour, Liverpool have inked a lucrative deal with an even more obscure American brand - Warrior Sports - whose own website lists only sections for lacrosse and ice hockey. They don't even mention football.

Story - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rpool-record-150m-kit-deal-American-firm.html

Warrior Sports site - http://www.warriorsports.com/index.html

Under Armour is a young company but certainly isn't obscure here in the States anymore. They are known for some outlandish uniform designs but I have no doubt they will tone it back and give Tottenham something simple and classy. Under Armour is on the cutting edge of design and technology and Levy is very smart in getting UA on board. They will promote the heck out of the club world wide and boost their brand in England.

wtf is with all these fucking skin tight shirt companies?

Kappa, Puma, Under Armour?! Fucking cunts.

Every match I run the risk of becoming a similar figure to that fat cunt at St James Park that the TV always highlights. Standing there looking sultry, moobs flapping in the wind, further highlighted by the big sweaty reserves beneath the saggy knee beaters.

Oh well, I never wear them anyway, replica shirts are the preserve of cunts (Thelonious proves this).

tehTrunk said:
wtf is with all these fucking skin tight shirt companies?

Kappa, Puma, Under Armour?! Fucking cunts.

Every match I run the risk of becoming a similar figure to that fat cunt at St James Park that the TV always highlights. Standing there looking sultry, moobs flapping in the wind, further highlighted by the big sweaty reserves beneath the saggy knee beaters.

Oh well, I never wear them anyway, replica shirts are the preserve of cunts (Thelonious proves this).
I am what I eat. :crouch:

Dr Rosenrosen said:
For those with concern about Spurs' deal with Under Armour, Liverpool have inked a lucrative deal with an even more obscure American brand - Warrior Sports - whose own website lists only sections for lacrosse and ice hockey. They don't even mention football.

Story - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rpool-record-150m-kit-deal-American-firm.html

Warrior Sports site - http://www.warriorsports.com/index.html

Warrior is owned by New Balance, who is based out of Bahhstun (Warrior is actually based in Michigan), and has links with the new LFC owners. It reminds me of Citeh doing the stadium sponsorship through one of the owners' companies to get more money in another way (to get around FFP, I assume).

Back
Top Bottom