New song

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haga. Fair play. Best of luck for the rest of the season!
Hello mate, guessing from your username you are too young to have gone to the FA Cup tie in 1969 at your gaff?
Even i was too young for an away game outside of London. Passed the ground several times but never been in. Did you get to go to Fellows park before the move?

The only song we should introduce, for me, is Three Little Birds. Particularly apt for this season and how we’re dealing with every and any challenge that the outside world has thrown at us.

“Baby don’t worry, about a thing, cos every little thing, is gonna be alright...”

Over and over again...

The only song we should introduce, for me, is Three Little Birds. Particularly apt for this season and how we’re dealing with every and any challenge that the outside world has thrown at us.

“Baby don’t worry, about a thing, cos every little thing, is gonna be alright...”

Over and over again...

Ajax sing it don’t they, sounds class to be fair when they all go for it

giphy.gif

Over and over again...

Over and over again...
Problem is that people would probably think we're copying the Cardiff fans, and nobody wants to be accused of that

Back
Top Bottom