new parking restrictions from mar 17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even Stephen Hawking would struggle to make head or tail of that, I'm expecting a parking fine on my next drive to WHL.

Even Stephen Hawking would struggle to make head or tail of that, I'm expecting a parking fine on my next drive to WHL.

Basically it's saying that the residents around WHL are pissed off that they have nowhere to park outside their homes due to fans parking there. If you're not a resident or a blue badge holder, you'll get a parking fine.

The good news is "wide-scale regeneration which is beginning to get underway across the whole of the Tottenham area" which suggests things are moving forwards for the NDP

I think, basically, don't park on the street around 5 miles of the ground probably covers it

Meh... Doesn't really change much. You can still park south of Bruce Castle Park and upwards of and around Middlesex Hospital.

I just pay a tenner and park at the Irish Centre now anyway.

Regards,

Prof. Wookie CPZFTW

Meh... Doesn't really change much. You can still park south of Bruce Castle Park and upwards of and around Middlesex Hospital.

I just pay a tenner and park at the Irish Centre now anyway.

Regards,

Prof. Wookie CPZFTW
What about silver street? Is that safe?

Has anyone ever got a ticket for parking round Tottenham on match day? I don't think I've ever seen the ticket knobheads on a match day.

Has anyone ever got a ticket for parking round Tottenham on match day? I don't think I've ever seen the ticket knobheads on a match day.
My dad got his car towed last year. Not even in the controlled area, outside of it. After 4 months of appeals and letters to the council he eventually got the charges overturned cos the signs and markings on the road weren't clear. Whenever I've walked past that spot since, there's always a confused bloke or two standing there wondering where his car's gone - the tow trucks pretty much just take a couple of cars from that spot every game!

I haven't ever had a ticket, but yes they are out in force on matchdays. I've seen them in all the residential roads surrounding the stadium, checking that the correct resident parking permits are on display and ticketing those that are not.

Last season before the Chelsea home match, I even saw them slap one on a police van that was parked in one of the roads near Park Lane.

There are numerous places you can park around the stadium, you just have to pay for the privilege like I do.

Last edited:
I tend to turn left at the Gilpin after getting off the north circular and park up in the roads along there, no parking restrictions as its 'Enfield' only a 15 minute walk to the ground and no queing along the high road after as there is a cut through that leads straight on to the circular........

I haven't ever had a ticket, but yes they are out in force on matchdays. I've seen them in all the residential roads surrounding the stadium, checking that the correct resident parking permits are on display and ticketing those that are not.

Last season before the Chelsea home match, I even saw them slap one on a police van that was parked in one of the roads near Park Lane.

There are numerous places you can park around the stadium, you just have to pay for the privilege like I do.

We use one of the car parks that charge £5 off West Road. I assume these 'secure' car parks will still be in operation and its only those parking on the roads that will be targetted

Wonder if dans thought about converting the wasteland next to the ground into a carpark and selling parking spaces in bundles with season tickets.... not like he's going to do anything else with it?

if you hadnt thought of this Dan, cut me in with 5% cheers :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom