New manager? - POLL ADDED

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do we want to replace Pochettino?

• De Boer

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Benitez

• Klopp

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • Guardiola

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Ancelotti

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Mark Warburton

• Russell Slade

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Tony Pulis

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Pellegrini

• Sherwood

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • Keep Pochettino

Votes: 140 66.7%
  • John Carver

Votes: 20 9.5%

• Total voters
The funny thing is, if we sacked him and got Klopp tomorrow, there would be no outrage.

It would all be like..."yeaah, well, um ok, maybe its best for all parties....onwards and upwards...coys!!"

Followed by a multitude of explosive formations and a cum fest of deluded but suitable signings that would "love to re unite with Klopp"

Sherwood keeps it sho how could you not vote for him

Tim-Sherwood-004.jpg

de Boer - someone who has lost a cup final to PEC Zwolle 5-1, absolutely zero Prem experience.
Klopp, Guardiola, Pellegrini, Ancelotti - no chance.
Warburton - what make you think he'd do any better than Poch?
Slade - seriously?
Sherwood - lol

That ultimately leaves Benitez and Pulis. I'd prefer Benitez over Pulis and Benitez was my first choice when we got rid of AVB and it was obvious Sherwood was going, but we ended up with Pochettino who has my full backing, I'm not basing him or our average time on nothing games at the end of the season.

If we are still performing this way this time next season then maybe it is time to look elsewhere, but for now. Keep Poch.

Back
Top Bottom