New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Long sleeve away shirt arrived today. It’s a fucking beaut. I’m an old ugly cunt and it still looks good IMHO. My Autumn running gear is sorted. As for the rest of summer? Well, the knock off third strip from last year has also arrived, courtesy of the PRo China 🇨🇳 and Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor ’s recommendation. Decent quality. No complaints. As you were with the negative “it’s all a disaster and we’re shit” threads. Must have imagined that night in Amsterdam...

:deledoubt:

:pochunimpressed:

:sonpoint:

:roseunsure:

2eq3or5.jpg

Our new UCL kit? :myword:

Pretty sure it’s been coming covered in the thread previously but I saw a Paddy Power advert on TV earlier and all the teams they sponsor have sponsor free jerseys. I’m sure a lot of people prefer shirts that way.

Pretty sure it’s been coming covered in the thread previously but I saw a Paddy Power advert on TV earlier and all the teams they sponsor have sponsor free jerseys. I’m sure a lot of people prefer shirts that way.
Isn't that true with all betting/gambling company sponsored clubs? At least for youth sizes.

Isn't that true with all betting/gambling company sponsored clubs? At least for youth sizes.
Not sure about the adult ones, you are right about the kids sizes.
Motherwell are sponsored by Paddy Power and their shirts are sponsor free while Celtic are sponsored by Dafabet and that is on their shirts in today’s game.
Read this the other day :

Some irritating red tape yesterday getting a shirt printed at the club shop. Obviously busy so had it made to collect after the game but they managed to lose my order and so just had to make another one on the spot.

The particularly grating thing is that while you can pop on the official site and make an away shirt (with PL lettering) with CL badges there's no option to do this in the club shop and they straight up can't/won't do it. The irony is that a few years ago the reverse was true.

TL;DR just buy them online. Definitely don't wait until a matchday. Oh, and importantly the Nike sizes have definitely become marginally smaller between this season and the last (I certainly haven't gotten fatter!) so be wary not to neccessarily order your previous size for a customised, non-returnable shirt!

Some irritating red tape yesterday getting a shirt printed at the club shop. Obviously busy so had it made to collect after the game but they managed to lose my order and so just had to make another one on the spot.

The particularly grating thing is that while you can pop on the official site and make an away shirt (with PL lettering) with CL badges there's no option to do this in the club shop and they straight up can't/won't do it. The irony is that a few years ago the reverse was true.

TL;DR just buy them online. Definitely don't wait until a matchday. Oh, and importantly the Nike sizes have definitely become marginally smaller between this season and the last (I certainly haven't gotten fatter!) so be wary not to neccessarily order your previous size for a customised, non-returnable shirt!
Bought the home and away shirts, definitely a bit smaller than the 18/19 shirts.

“Customised, non-returnable shirt! Question.... by that do you mean a shirt with your name or by-name on it? Cos for the last couple of seasons I’ve had my shirt printed “Eriksen” personal thing I figure a shirt printed takes it away from just being a shirt/t:shirt Anyway it clearly states it’s non-returnable if you order and it’s printed and it doesn’t fit(hasn’t been an issue,luckily) but if you look on-line and even on the clubs own site it shows images of the club shop with shirts hanging pre-printed???? Players names I assume of various sizes so if someone orders say Kane 10 which again I assume would be one of the most popular shirts. So it’s ordered, flunky gets it of the rack in the bag job done! So why can’t it be returned if say it doesn’t fit.

“Customised, non-returnable shirt! Question.... by that do you mean a shirt with your name or by-name on it? Cos for the last couple of seasons I’ve had my shirt printed “Eriksen” personal thing I figure a shirt printed takes it away from just being a shirt/t:shirt Anyway it clearly states it’s non-returnable if you order and it’s printed and it doesn’t fit(hasn’t been an issue,luckily) but if you look on-line and even on the clubs own site it shows images of the club shop with shirts hanging pre-printed???? Players names I assume of various sizes so if someone orders say Kane 10 which again I assume would be one of the most popular shirts. So it’s ordered, flunky gets it of the rack in the bag job done! So why can’t it be returned if say it doesn’t fit.
Never question the morality of a multi billion dollar business. You’ll only end up disappointed.

You'd have thought so, eh?

Alas, as far as I'm aware any shirt with printing on the back (including standard players) are non-returnable (unless there is an obvious fault such as messed-up printing, etc). They clearly wouldn't want to open up Pandora's box in accepting player returns (think what would happen with player departures, etc).

It's an OCD nightmare with some of the shirts. The guys in the club shop obviously need to do it quickly and if you look carefully enough the numbers are usually slightly off. The 8 on my Winks shirt looks fine but if you look really closely you can see that the centre of the bottom of the 8 isn't exactly central.

Fuck me, I'd pay a £5 premium to go behind the counter and line the number/letters up myself.
:dierno:

Back
Top Bottom