New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Heart of Midlothian released their 3rd kit.......
E2MMl3F.jpg

Umbro again. They know their shit.

Don't remember who was looking for this...

That is one of the nicest kits in the modern era, I am half-tempted to buy one.
Nah. If you are getting a Scottish teams shirt you have to get a Dunfermline one. Re our new kit, Shops in all the North -West have not got the home one in. We rang loads of them. I will either have to wait until they do get them in. They always do eventually. Or buy official from the Club mail order.

How the fuck is the new shirt £65? What a pile of shit. How can they justify that?
If your of a mind to get a name and number for your shirt as a treat £80..... :thumbup: but as I’ve said before, that is ridiculous but in the grand scheme of things what’s £80 a night out, a night at the cinema (family) £15 for the picture £65 for the pick’n’mix! 6 packets of cigarettes?All of the later is gone in a matter of hours, couple of days the shirt lasts the whole season longer if you look after it I’m not saying what people should spend their money on just a comparison, depends how you look at it.

cFtY13y.jpg

Norwich city!
My thoughts....this is where we're heading with third kits. That kit is atrocious...unless it's used in a McDonald's advert, then it's a marketing coup. 3rd kits rarely ever have any meaning, symbolism, or connection to the club in reality. They are already, in essence, a pure cash grab so why not go all the way and use them as a platform to maximize sponsorship revenue?

Back
Top Bottom