New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The kits used to be an ongoing battle between me and my brother when we were kids, we'd always try and outsmart each other and get the kit that the other liked before they had a chance to get it themselves!

I know it’s a FIFA 20 image, the whole kit looks the nuts....

D_wugGeXYAAzwND

As someone who procrastinates, I can tell that whoever put together the release package clearly waited until the last minute and then realized holy shit the kit is being released because holy moley that must have taken maybe a day to throw together.

As someone who procrastinates, I can tell that whoever put together the release package clearly waited until the last minute and then realized holy shit the kit is being released because holy moley that must have taken maybe a day to throw together.
I quite liked it, not OTT like some I won't mention
After all, it's a common occurrence these days:pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom