New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a graphic designer's concept, I quite like it tbh
v6V8wP6.jpg

It's from this article, which has other designs too (for those who are interested)
https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/12/the-future-of-football-kits-9-kits-from-2019-2033.html

This one ain't bad...
(apart from the obvious sponsor's logo!!)

The one where the Nike swoosh is not only bigger than the Cockerel, but in this case;
...bigger than the shirt itself, is when I realise we're not far off the day when Sports manufacturers set up their own breakaway franchise clubs... and we're faced with the horrifying possibility of watching Adidas Utd v Nike Town battling it out for the Emirates Cup with their Stable of stars!

Trying to reinvent the white t shirt is like trying to reinvent the wheel.

Just make a white top, with a blue nike tick a blue spurs badge, and if you have to, that red AIA logo.

The only discussion at head office should be “blue piping? Or plain white?”

There isn’t anything to design, which is why we now have a fucking navy blue tire around the stomach....one year it was piss stains, sashes, white thong like nappy straps on the shorts, stripey socks.......get over it kit designers, there’s no job to be had here

Trying to reinvent the white t shirt is like trying to reinvent the wheel.

Just make a white top, with a blue nike tick a blue spurs badge, and if you have to, that red AIA logo.

The only discussion at head office should be “blue piping? Or plain white?”

There isn’t anything to design, which is why we now have a fucking navy blue tire around the stomach....one year it was piss stains, sashes, white thong like nappy straps on the shorts, stripey socks.......get over it kit designers, there’s no job to be had here
it has to be sufficiently different than the previous season's so kids at school get mocked for not having the latest. pretty gross, really

it has to be sufficiently different than the previous season's so kids at school get mocked for not having the latest. pretty gross, really

The kits are aimed at kids. So when I see this season's vile incarnation and start moaning I have to remember my 11 year old nephew probably loves it.

The arrow Hummel one is my favourite kit ever. Incidentally it was also the first one I've ever owned, if they brought that out now I'd probably hate it.

The kits are aimed at kids. So when I see this season's vile incarnation and start moaning I have to remember my 11 year old nephew probably loves it.

The arrow Hummel one is my favourite kit ever. Incidentally it was also the first one I've ever owned, if they brought that out now I'd probably hate it.
My first Spurs kit was the 96 Pony one.
:avbnaa:
It was pretty bad even for it's time. And it itched.

Back
Top Bottom